See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Decent little hostel. Curtains giving you privacy on your bunks is a good idea and each bedspace has its own little light and plug socket. All facilities and amenities are very clean and modern and staff are very helpful and friendly.

Hostel is pretty difficult to find due to the small sign but is a great big wooden door on the corner of the building on the corner of the two streets. Security is pretty slack but there's cameras covering most main doorways.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank joela524
Reviewed 28 August 2016

The hotel advertises their private parking and that's the first reason for which I chose this hotel since I have rented a car to drive my parents who were staying in a more comfortable hotel.

What this hotel failed to advertise is the fact that the private parking is in another neighborhood. So in order to use the car in the morning, I had to walk to pick up it up and the same thing at night in order to go to sleep which was very painful.

I wrote directly to the hotel inquiring about pricing of the private parking and in their response, they never mentioned anything about the location of the parking. In addition, they said that I can pay day by day.

After getting there and discovering this bad surprise, there was another bad surprise which is the fact that I needed to pay in advance for this parking which I did.

And it does not stop there; a couple of days later (I stayed 9 nights in that hotel), i found out that from 8 pm to 8 am, I could park for free in front of the hotel, and no body from the hotel has has ever gave me that option or told me about it.

The other negativity is the absence of air conditioning. The week of my arrival bared a severe heat wave in Barcelona, which made it not possible to sleep in the absence of air conditioning.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I spent there probably a half of a month. So I can tell that it was like my temporary home and I can tell how to leave there lol. It's a really good hostel. With great location, nice kitchen with fridge and all staff for cooking, nice rooms and beds with curtains. As for me it's so important to have it. If you staying in a bedroom with 8 beds you will want to have some private space and curtains making it for you.
People who worked there was nice and helpful. It was just one thing I didn't like. In a bathroom was no place to put your stuff while you haven't a shower. Just three chairs. But to be honest it's not helping a lot. But with this minus I can survive because of all pluses I told before. Hope you will find this hostel so nice like I did.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2016

I spent one night here before leaving Barcelona as my previous hostel was full for the night and this was closer to the bus station for my early-morning departure. The hostel was a little difficult to find at first, as it's not actually on the street of its address but instead on an angle facing the adjoining intersection.

The hostel itself is quite small and intimate, with two or three rooms opening off a small central area with the reception desk, a few seats and a row of computers for general use. Bathrooms and the communal kitchen opened off a corridor behind the reception desk - all in all, quite a cosy set-up.

As for the room itself, there were four separated bunk beds, each with a series of curtains completely enclosing each bed. Beds with fitted with individual lights, and there was a powerboard at the base of the bed with free sockets. Linen was available at an extra charge and was stored in the lockable locker View from the gondola

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 14 March 2016

-Excellent Location: Between 2 Metro stations, and minutes away from La Rambla, Gothic Quarter, Parc de Ciutadella, the Zoo and the Aquarium
-Easy To Find
-Friendly 24 hours Receptionists
-Clean Bathrooms and Kitchen

Nothing more could be needed :)

Room tip: Some Rooms are far from the bathrooms
Date of stay: March 2016