Thai Spa Massage Barcelona
Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

I have no words to describe how awesome the massage was. I was very well treated and the massage... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2018

from US$ 44.00
from US$ 51.00
from US$ 149.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The most amazing experience from start to finish. Staff were lovely & very friendly. The actual treatments were wonderful I received a massage & reflexology, I left feeling refreshed and knot free after feeling stressed fir several months. Well with a visit if I’m Barca!

Usuario T, Director de Recepción at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you Kat we hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent experience in Thai Spa, in an amazing place with a proffesional thai masseuse. I recomend to boom to be sure you can be attend

Usuario T, Director de Recepción at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

thanks Alex!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

My husband and I booked this massage from home (L. A.) hoping to relax and enjoy the experience. Believe me it was amazing from start to finish. On our next visit we will allow for the jacuzzi bath.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Usuario T, Propietario at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for leaving your opinion! we are glad you enjoyed our time with us.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I enjoy with muy wife a wobderful traditional thai massage with a jacuzzi after the massage. They gave a champagne for us. Really amazing experience

Usuario T, Director de Recepción at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

thank you so much for sharing your opinion!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely coming back to this place ! Had an amazing foot massage in Gaudí inspired room , really nice! I also asked for a discount and they gave me one!

Thank Claudia Virgini... S
Usuario T, Director de Recepción at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you claudia for your review of our spa.