“Amazing experience”

Thai Spa Massage Barcelona
Ranked #21 of 536 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Thai Spa Barcelona is an oasis in the heart of Barcelona, in a central and luxurious area of Passeig de Gracia so that the energy of the Eixample Modernism envelops you to live an unforgettable experience. Inspired by the best Spas in the World.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I loved this place. The ambiance was superb, the massage was excellent and it was very relaxing.
Cannot recommend it enough. It was just what I needed.

Usuario T, Gerente at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for post your experience in our Thai Spa Massage. We hope can see you again soon

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The most amazing experience from start to finish. Staff were lovely & very friendly. The actual treatments were wonderful I received a massage & reflexology, I left feeling refreshed and knot free after feeling stressed fir several months. Well with a visit if I’m Barca!

Usuario T, Director de Recepción at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you Kat we hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent experience in Thai Spa, in an amazing place with a proffesional thai masseuse. I recomend to boom to be sure you can be attend

Usuario T, Director de Recepción at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

thanks Alex!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

My husband and I booked this massage from home (L. A.) hoping to relax and enjoy the experience. Believe me it was amazing from start to finish. On our next visit we will allow for the jacuzzi bath.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Usuario T, Propietario at Thai Spa Massage Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for leaving your opinion! we are glad you enjoyed our time with us.