“One of the worst Chinese food I ever had..”
Review of Mosquito

Mosquito
Ranked #1,216 of 10,475 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 28
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Born / La Ribera
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am truly amazed by the raving reviews given on how great the Chinese food served in this restaurant. As an ethnic Chinese - I have to say this is the worst Chinese food I ever had in my life. The wanton soup is so oily and there was a thick layer of oil.. Not broth. The meat used in the dim sum was so such poor inferior quality. Worst of all, the food is oily and so badly cooked. Honestly - this is not Asian fusion, it's simply horrible Chinese food served. I will avoid this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went on the recommendation of a tour guide. Not a big menu but decent variety, served very quickly and pretty tasty. It’s not a big place but we got there early enough so we didn’t have to wait. By the time we left, there was a sizable crowd waiting to get in. There were plenty of locals and everyone looked to be in their 20’s.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Among great variety of places in Barcelona - this is the one worth visiting.
Recommended both by locals and by experienced tourists.
You may queue a little to get inside, but you will get served quickly,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was good, very simple and slightly plain. The duck was ok and so was the sticky rice. There was nothing special about the food although the menu is varied the dishes were over powered by the use of salt and soya sauce. It’s not cheap since the portions are fairly small.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Might be my all time favorite restaurant.
It was hard to order because I didn't really know what I wanted nor did I quite understand the menu because of lack of Spanish. But the nice waitress recommended a couple of dishes and they were perfect. The vibe was really cool, and the restaurant aint that big on the looks its all about good food. I liked that.
10/10
Only bad thing I can say about the place is that they didn't have any cocktails.