“Only good for week days”
Review of Hanoi

Hanoi
Ranked #2,838 of 11,115 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

I used to go a lot during the week there. They have a good menu del dia. But thats it. I took my girlfriend there for a lunch in saturday and the food ia completaly overpriced. We spent 50 euro for an OK meal.
I recommend this place only during the week because at weekend prices Barcelona has better places to offer.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

I was there with friends and we tried the two offered menus - and both were delicious.
Several courses, sufficient food and really tasty.
Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 19 November 2014

I came here on my first night in Barcelona, I arrived late evening so wanted to grab something, I wandered around aimlessly for a little while trying to find somewhere that was a bit busy but had no luck finding anywhere that was reasonably busy (generally a good rule of thumb when looking for somewhere to eat).

Anyway I stumbled across this place, it was empty, I walked in and I was the only one in the restaurant until I was leaving a couple walked in.

I ordered the peking duck because I hadn't had it in a while and I am always a fan (who isn't?). The food came out within a reasonable amount of time, i see others weren't too happy about the service time. The taste was...ok, sadly nothing special. I am not sure how it fairs on price compared to other places but it did seem quite expensive for what it was.

The menu was also pretty poorly structured.

I probably wouldn't bother going back or recommending it.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

good price-quality , but the service is so bad, have been here in my lunch break of one hour and it is impossible to finish your food within this time, we had to wait for more then 30 min for our second plate ( there were only 2 tables occupied is the restaurant), Bad service is for me a reason to not go back anymore..

1  Thank Debby B
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I've probably eaten in this restaurant about 5 times over the last 5 years or so and I love it. I must admit that I always order the same thing, the "menú hanoi", but the range of food and quality is so good I can never bring myself to order anything else. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in bcn that fancies some oriental food.