“Amazing”

The Bagel Hood
Ranked #1,219 of 11,039 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: We offer homemade bagels (kneaded by hand), barista coffees and 100% natural juices! All our products are carefully selected to offer you the best quality! All of this and more, in the best hood of Barcelona, El Raval!! Find us in Ferlandina 61, come and meet
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Amazing food , very fresh, polite staff. Would recommend the salmon bagel. A must visit if your ever in or around macba.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
The Bagel H, Owner at The Bagel Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

thank you for your feedback! hope to see you soon

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious bagel and great service! Visited twice during our weekend break and had the Gringo Star bagel both days, very tasty! Open all day, not just for breakfast! Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

To all the Americans studying abroad and wanting a bagel, stop missing the States and get over here!

I went here with my boyfriend and sister, because we were missing the bagels back in the USA. The quality of the food was very good and reasonably priced. All of the tea was loose leaf and the coffee was really good too. I got a side salad that ended up having onions on it, and when the owner saw me picking them out he immediately came over and and said he'd make me a new one. My sister tried to order a coffee but there was a €5 minimum for cards so she couldn't buy it, but soon after he came over to the table with one on the house! Obviously they aren't going to be able to give everyone free food but still, they were super kind to us!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This is not how we make bagels in bagel shops in Denmark.
It was ok, but never have I ever had a warm bagel. That was a little weird.
A friend and I waiting for almost 40 min for our bagels.
So it could have been better.
The place looks cute though.

1  Thank sine michelle d
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Being from NYC, I compared these bagels to NYC bagels. They are not NYC bagels but they were still good. I got the Gringo Bagel. It came with eggs(I got scrambled), bacon, & cheese and I also added avocado. It was a nice size sandwich and tasted good. We also ordered mozzarella sticks. It came with three big mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce. They were also good!