All reviews double room yogurt great location plaza mayor noise
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed 7 days and loved being right in the heart of the activity. We had a room with balcony overlooking the street but with shutters the room was quiet at night. Its a very safe location and room is clean and comfortable. Free wifi which is quite fast. Would definitely come back. Buffet continental breakfast available for €3 each.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Good for one night. Reasonable value at 40€ and very close to plaza Mayor
I Have said all I want to say and my opinion is quite clear. If you continue to harass me to write more about a one night stopover I will stop using TripAdvisor. You have now sent me six emails about this one night stay. This is bullying. Leave me alone.
Regards
Robert hallchurch

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Check in is via the cafe nest door. Open until 3 pm. Not sure what happens after that. When you get off the Alsa bus, walk right, and right again, hotel on your left. Room and washroom clean, there is a life. Cafe opens at 8 am. Very central, you can walk to everything. The plaza is right next door, lots of seats everywhere to sit and watch the lights. The Renfe train station a short walk.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

What a delightful surprise to find this great little hotel just outside the entrance of Salamanca´s Plaza Mayor. In June 2016 a double room, with wifi, comfortable beds all en suite. Downstairs, just off the lobby is a little cafe that serves a very reasonably priced continental breakfast. A double room in June 2016 were €40. For location, this is amazing! There is no parking on site, but located within five minutes walk.

Room Tip: This is a quiet location ... the room we had was great value.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights in the middle of February. It was described as a hotel on the website we booked through, but on arrival found out its actually a "boutique hostel".

The hostel is perfectly located. Right off Plaza Mayor and perfect for sightseeing. Wasn't particularly noisy at night even though it's right in the heart of Salamanca. The staff are also delightful and very patient with people who don't have a huge grasp of Spanish.

The room however was basic. I had paid for "premium double" just for the extra space but that wasn't quite what we got. The rooms were clean, with towels changed everyday however I don't have much else positivity for the room. It was tiny, easily the smallest room we've stayed in. Not the end of the world but combined with the paper thin walls, terrible lighting/bulbs and the squeakiest mattress of all time, I wasn't hugely impressed. We did have a nice view of the cathedral from our room which was lovely and lit up at night.

All in all, if you want somewhere to stay that is basic and good for seeing everything within walking distance, this will be the place for you.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple