All reviews student accommodation city centre quiet location great hotel stayed here min walk room was large old town place to stay kitchenette guests receptionist cafes
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stayed here quite a few times now as my grandson is studying at the university
Very friendly staff comfortable clean rooms with facilities for making drinks etc lots of lovely cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here once before and again the (different) staff at reception were lovely. Unfortunately, we won't be back again as we just can't relax here. Last time we must have been lucky to stay where the hotel was mostly empty a as it has been terrible this time.

In summarymary, this aparthotel does not do quiet:
(1) I've been awake for over two hours listening to the cleaners drag furniture across the stone floors in other rooms and roll their trolleys up and down the corridors. I can also hear guests in other rooms laughing raucously​ as if they were in our room with us.
(2) the fridge in our room has been buzzing away merrily all night
(3) we had to turn the air conditioning off because it rattles.
(4) traffic noise is audible even with the windows closed.
(5) one of our twin beds squeaks with every movement.

I'll also mention the heat in communal areas like the lift and corridors; it's June in Spain so definitely hot outside, but clearly there's no climate control in the public areas other than reception.
This may not seem like an issue, but as the rooms only get power when a key card is inserted, it means the air-conditioning is disabled when the room is empty and you walk back into something quite uncomfortable.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

The staff is very kind and at your disposal for anything during whole of the day and even at night. The breakfast is tasty and there are different things to choose. The rooms are clean and spacial, and the price is very appropriate. The only thing is that it is not in the centre, but in a quiet neighborhood on a more or less 20 minutes walk from the centre. If you want the comfortability of an apartment, this is the right place.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jana P
Reviewed 14 September 2016

My first experience with an apart hotel. Large modern building placed 15-20 minutes walking from the magnificent cathedral. There is public transportation near. The building has a large underground parking, free for hosts, that was almost empty. Access to the elevator from the garage. Room huge with a clean and excellent bathroom. There is a kitchinette where you could cook. Good morning breakfast not included. Nice front desk staff. Good wi fi in rooms.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2016

After reading the many positive reviews I thought I was in a good place. The staff are excellent, friendly, helpful and courteous. The rooms are alright, but nothing special.

What I want to know is, what genius decided to make the 2nd floor, the smoking floor? Seriously, whoever made this stupid decision should be fired. Smoke rises!! All rooms within their vertical column, share a common ventilation and air-conditioning shaft, thus if you are on the 4th floor -in 401, for example, you will share the smoke of the room on the 2nd floor, 201. It get re-circulated, and is horrible.

After giving my feedback to the staff, as nice as they are (they didn't decide to make the second floor smokers paradise), they offered to move me, but I didn't go. The same problem would be present in another room.

The staff realize the situation exists, but the owners won't do anything to change the situation, sadly.

The bed is an old box spring mattress that sags in the middle, no microwave in room. Location isn't bad, just across from the university, and about a 25 minute walk to the city centre.

Room tip: This is a problem if you do not smoke, because you will breathe second hand smoke from the floor below yours.
Date of stay: June 2016