US$ 50
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 57/night.

US$ 113
US$ 74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

US$ 74
  • Restaurant
Albergue San Pelayo(Leon)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 46
US$ 111
US$ 108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 40
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiet areareasonable costbeautiful citythe ground floorpedestrian streetsingle roomfew minutes walkold cityspacathedralparkingcentregaragegpsluxury
Reviewed 2 September 2017

After a couple of weeks walking across the country this felt like luxury to me. My own private room and bathroom that was clean and comfortable and modern. Also the view from my room was over the back of the cathedral. It was quiet and warm.

This hotel was in the centre on the city so minutes from everything needed.

I found checking in and out a bit time consuming but in general the service was good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We had booked this hotel for a 1 night stay for our last night if our touring trip around Spain. I can honesty say it's one of the best hotels I've stayed at.
Location is brilliant with lovely views of the amazing cathedral.
Rooms were clean and comfy
The spa - amazing!!! So nice after doing over 250 to get there.
The staff - The girls on reception were fantastic! Our bike broke down (in their garage) and they let us have it an extra day without any charge. They helped with translation with breakdown company as their English was very good. We ended up having to stay here an extra night, only single room available but the bed was the size of a double so we had it and only charged us €55 for it.
Leon is a beautiful city, definitely worth a visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

it can be confusing to find this if you are driving and we ended up going around and around because the GPS wouldn't accept the hotel's street number and we accepted what the GPS would offer. there is a large parking area a few minutes walk from the hotel, which is located on the outside of one of the gates of the city. rooms are fine. breakfast wasn't included but there is a café in the hotel on the ground floor where meals are available at a reasonable cost

Room Tip: top floor has only openable skylights, lower floors have french doors and juliet balconies
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Con O
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I was really impressed with the overall reception. However if arriving by car this involves using one of those automatic bollards. Their garage is rather small so will take only a small car. The Hotel has a spa within which I did not know about. The location is perfect for the Cathedral, but this has its disadvantages as after dark the young university populace enjoy themselves and will make some noise within the precinct to the early hours, expect a noisy night.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the pedestrian precinct. I would advise somewhere else as as stated it was rather noisy during the night
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2016

For the sake of keeping this review short, here are the pros and cons:

Pros: The hotel is centrally located and in a quiet area. You can wonder around town and everything is close by. The welcome is warm and helpful. The hotel is quiet and rooms are spacious. I got a great view from my room on the cathedral.

Cons: Hotel is a bit outdated and maybe capitalizing a bit on the location rather than the value it offers.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo