“A Great Way to Top-off a trip to Toledo”

Lo Nuestro - Taperia & Restaurante
Reserve with
Lo Nuestro - Taperia & Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 475 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 18
Description: Lo Nuestro Toledo is a Tapería Restaurante located in the heart of the jewish quarter, where you can taste the best and most traditional plates from the area and if you want more do not stop visiting our online store and brought you to your house!!
Reviewed 6 July 2018

When we arrived we were greeted by the older gentleman playing guitar. This set the tone for what would become my favorite meal in Spain. We had the tasting menu and Oxtail as our entre'. This was rich, hearty and delicious. The service was excellent and we ended up taking quite a few photos with the owner, server and guitar player. I hope everyone has the opportunity to experience such a level of service and Spanish hospitality.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

It took a bit of a challenge to find this place. It was worth the effort. Wonderful lunch at an air conditioned lovely space.

I had the meatballs which are the house speciality. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place when visiting Toledo. Very charming and delightful atmosphere with frescos and old world decor. A live guitarist (older gentlemen) created a magical mood. As for service, the owner was so very nice and friendly but the young kid who served us was not well versed in his job. He did ok (I like to give young kids a break). But please bring a glass when beer or water are ordered. As for food, my husband loved the venison stew and my son loved the blood sausage stew. My other son ordered the paella with noodles and seafood. It was terrible, fishy and void of seafood. Wine was decent. My son adored the local beer, proudly recommended by the owner. If it weren’t for the paella, I would have given 4 stars. Also, tables are set with a large loaf of bread on each plate. Be aware it’s €1 each.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I had lunch here during our recent day trip to Toledo. The owner/manager was very welcoming and helped explain the menu to us. The good was quite good. And the inside of the restaurant is attractive. All in all, a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to try the tasting menu of the day for 18 euros which included a starter, a main course, dessert, bread, and a drink. The server was very friendly and accommodating, and the food was delicious (especially the chocolate cake)!

1  Thank anta20