“Nice food friendly price”

Restaurante Museo de Productos de Castilla-La Mancha
Ranked #28 of 477 Restaurants in Toledo
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Nice local restaurant with typical Toledo region food. A bit touristic but in Toledo you can't avoid it. Friendly staff.. A bit quick but worth the visit

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

quality products and more and enough portion sizes! prices not very high and would go back there, next time would pick a menu a lot of options there! the cheese is very tasty!service is fair, the only thing that could be better is the fact that they only serve one type of beer mahou ( not my favorite :)

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Dropped by in this restaurant by chance while looking for an affordable "menu of the day" while spending a day in Toledo. When we came in we thought there would not be a table for us as the place was packed, but the waiter was fast in setting up a table for us that was not booked until an hour and a half later.

The menu of the day has plenty of choices, I went for an aubergine as a starter that was excellent. In general the service was nice, and the traditional setting adds to the experience. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Spontaneous stop for lunch and we were treated to good service, explanation of the menu and good honest local cuisine. Menu of the day is €12.50 which is a BARGAIN and includes 3 good courses and drink of your choice. Excellent value too!

1  Thank steadyslack
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I had been recommended to try this restaurant and its menu del dia by a local guide and it was wonderful! For about 13 euros, it included a starter and entree, both chosen from a selection, as well as dessert and beverage. As the restaurant specializes in food of the Castilla-La Mancha region, the wine option for a beverage is from this region, too. (I do not know much Spanish so when I tried to ask for a red wine using "rojo" (forgetting it is "tinto") but accidentally said "rioja," I was quickly corrected that this place only has wine from Castilla-La Mancha, not Rioja!) My starter was a delicious stack of vegetables, such as eggplant, and cheeses, including both a soft cream cheese and manchego--very creative and yummy. For my entree I chose the duck, which came with a plum? sauce and was delicious! The side potatoes had been sliced and cooked in olive oil, with a creamy texture such as in tortillas (Spanish style)--just simple potatoes and also so delicious! The staff was also helpful and friendly. Overall, such a great meal! Bonus: It also filled me up and kept me going such that I did not even need dinner that night but rather just a few tapas! Totally recommended!

1  Thank juanita99