“Delicious and fun!”

Ranked #3 of 213 Restaurants in Ciudad Real
Price range: US$ 40 - US$ 57
Cuisines: Spanish, Fusion
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent, and we really enjoyed the local vq wine! And a big shoutout to our terrific staff of Alissa and Heylania, thanks for all yor help!!

DTC3, Gerente at Pura Cepa Neotaberna, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

I really appreciate your comments, It’s always a pleasure to have the oportunity of delivering a good service.
Lucky to have such a commited team

Reviewed 30 November 2017

A few months since our last visit. The menu was at least 50% new compared to our last visit to the restauran.
This time we got tuna tataki for starter and a great "buffala" steak made on the stone. After that, we decided on a whim and have a Moet & Chandon bottle. Round night.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Fenomenal !!! Todo!!! Must see for everyone !!! Perfect wine list, fantastic meat and la ensalada Pura Cepa Neotaberna de otra planeta!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

It was nice and beatiful evening with a group of friends. Even if we had no reservation they perfectly created a good table for us. Meat was perfectly cooked. Dessert plate was delicious. Staff was friendly but unfortunately does not speak English. I wish they would have English menu as well. We could barely read the meals on the paper.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

I was here for a wedding and so I didn't really research much into this place. Imagine my surprise when my friends brought me to this place.

It's beautiful, the food is exquisite (not the regular run of the mill tapas that I've had for days), the sommelier was knowledgable.

I love it. I just love how it's so beautiful inside, the food is so yummy and the atmosphere is just classy.