“Great service loverly steak friendly staff ”

Carmen Carmen Resto-Bar
Ranked #6 of 213 Restaurants in Ciudad Real
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Tapas free with drinks how good is that .
Good choice of gin s .
Asked for a fast steak as in a rush .
Tasted great

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We were taken to this great restaurant and it looked very elegant and had a great vibe to it. We were ushered to the downstairs part of the restaurant for lunch. We ordered some dishes to share and then a main each and dessert. The dishes were all delicious and well presented. You did not leave hungry. Highly recommended this bar/ restaurant if you are in Ciudad Real.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely place with nice, creative and healthy food. The place is very bohemian and creates a really good atmosphere for lunch. I definitely recommend the quinoa salad and the inverted cheesecake which were delicious. The vegetarian burger was very nice but hard to eat as it would break very easily, needs a bit more consistency in my opinion. The staff were friendly but were slow and didn't pay much attention, we had to keep looking for them, which is why I'm taking a point off.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We were there for a pre wedding celebration. And it couldn't have been nicer. The staff were run off their feet and kept good cheer throughout. Food and drink quite good value.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I was there with a local friend and the food was really good, the attention was just awesome, normally I Spain people don't do tip, but in this case we had to because the attention was great. One thing that call my attention was some kinds playing in the restaurant and I like the idea to go to a modern place that allows kids, just great. If I go again to CR I'm going to repeat for sure.

Thank Diego Maximilia... M