“A stop off point after a wander on the beach”

Restaurante Cormoran
Ranked #470 of 700 Restaurants in Santander
Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 46
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2016

This place offered a perfect stagepost after a wander on the beach. My wife had an amazing Gin and Tonic here and we sat outside , although the big lazy sofas upstairs were very inviting.
Staff were cheerful and helpful, as my Spanish is not great.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Passing by waiting for the ferry. Just had a beer, place quite cool, different decor and upbeat atmosphere. Worth a look.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

We asked for some paella, fideua, salads and chicken dishes.
Fideua wasn't really good but paella was terrible, bad flavour and burned.
The salad was passable and the chicken was good.
I won't eat here again

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This restaurant was closed untill 20:00 as most in area trade, they opened up special for us 8 guys, and made us a rice dish with meat and fresh fish. treated us like royalty. Many thanks to the duty manger and her staff.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed in Santander last June/July and spent many a happy hour at the Cormoran. We often sat outside in the sun and enjoyed drinks and nibbles. Even though we cannot speak Spanish the lovely waiter that serves outside always worked out what we wanted and although he looks a little tough, was very nice indeed. We had a few meals inside with my disabled Mum. Fair to say, it is Spain and it is difficult to get Vegetarian Cuisine. My partner had some lovely meat and fish dishes and my Mum had some enjoyable fish. It was a little difficult for me as a Vegetarian, but I filled up on Bread, Olives and Ali Oli. One occasion I ordered a plain omelette and it arrived with ham!!!! But it was soon taken away and replaced. Although all the staff in there are lovely, friendly and very helpful, there was one lovely waitress that always helped us a lot. We used to have a great laugh with the ipad and my cockney accent. It used to come up with some very strange things. There is a pub upstairs, but we never used that as we would not have been able to get the wheelchair up there. I think this is a fantastic place and we really enjoyed spending our time there for drinks and food. Many thanks.