“Favourite restaurant of our holiday ”
Review of Bodega Fuente De

Bodega Fuente De
Ranked #13 of 703 Restaurants in Santander
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

The authentic bodega and atmosphere were excellent and the food we had were likewise.

The smell of the hams was quite strong but the wine and the generous dishes were wonderful.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We were lucky to squeeze into the 8.30 sitting. The service was attentive and they had some translations of the menu so it was helpful for English speakers with poor Spanish. The cheese board and stews are are a must! The artichoke and cod dishes won best in show. The white wine complimented our food and the price was more than right. Great example of Santander food and a must if you're in the area!

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Nice cheap food. Actually Spanish. Doesn't bother being touristy, it doesn't need it. Got the cocida de (something starting with L). Cost 7 euro and fed two very hungry people.

2  Thank cupsandglasses
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Although we had no reservation we were accommodated by very welcoming staff. Great selection of food at excellent value in which we were helped in ordering by the lovely lady running the restaurant. Brilliant atmosphere.

1  Thank clontarf1
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I wandered past Bodega Fuente De last week during a visit to Santander and thought it looked interesting, when I went inside I wasn't disappointed. The wine was great and the food was fantastic and all at very affordable prices. I ended up visiting Fuente De on three occasions during my stay and it was a great place to eat, drink and people watch. I really enjoyed the local stews but my favourite dish was the cheese boards with the amazing local blue cheese accompanied by lovely red wine.
Fuente De is definitely my favourite place in Santander to go for something to eat and drink.

1  Thank Gogs63