“FIne fine restaurant”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2016

My cousin, native from Santander, took us there. We had a most satisfying dinner experience, the place has atmosphere, it is a small restaurant, I understand it is run bye the owner-chef. Great dishes and reasonably priced, near Puerto Chico a few blocks away from a large parking garage.. very good place.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

If you go to Santander, you must eat here.
The place is small,
so if you are more than a party of 4,
make a reservation, It's worth it!
Ask for the "Menú del día",
Appetizer, entrée and desert (4 choices of each one)
Also great service!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We weren't too hungry but stopped by to sit outside and sample the Menu Del Dia. Absolutely excellent value and wonderful food. We both had anchovy salad to start. My wife had a fillet of Corvina as a main while I had a risotto of baby squid and pig's trotter.... Really excellent!

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Had lunch for 2 for £30 euros - all dishes were excellent as was the wine. Friendly staff.
Evening meals were a bit more expensive but still great value and very good food.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

This restaurant was absolutely superb. I had the taster menu for 27 Euros, and couldn't believe the quality of the seven courses that I received. The octopus was absolutely delicious, and so was the crab salad. The suckling pig was a little too rich for me, but wonderful flavour. And the desert took rice pudding to a whole new level!
The location is great, in a quiet street full of restaurants. I had a glass of wine standing in the street before my meal, and the waiter came out to give me my tapa. Later in the evening the downstairs tapas area got really busy, it was fun to watch the crowd from the restaurant.