“Great restaurant!”

Restaurante Oliva
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mon-Wed 12:00-00:00Thursday ClosedFri-Sun 12:00-00:00
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Small with really great service. We ate there 3 times and really enjoyed our meals. Try the Whole Sole - really good - and the yogurt with honey.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Went for a meal at Resturaunt Oliva food was good wine was good but as I received the bill and noticed an "added surcharge" which appears nowhere on the menu at the resturaunt entrance! Not to sure on the law on this but it is the first time I have experienced it in Puerto De La Cuz! Normally the price you see is what you Pay but here at Resturaunt Oliva they add 7% at the end of your bill Please Watch Out can not believe they have just spoilt themselves for the sake of not putting full end price clearly as we live here and i will be telling all my friends Bad Move Resturaunt Oliva Sorry i had to write this
Toni

1  Thank Tony C
Sandra M, Owner at Restaurante Oliva, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

You obviously have not read the bill and have written a review which is unjustified and if you look at it properly you will see that it is clearly the price on the published menu with IGIC tax included. Not as you claim in addition to the menu price. I pride myself in being honest with my customers and if you had brought this up before leaving our restaurant this could have been cleared up without any embarrassment to yourself.

If you require copies of menu and receipts I have no problem sending them to you.

Kind regards.
Sandra Proprietor.
Restaurant Oliva.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here twice during our stay in Tenerife, we had chosen this place according to TripAdvisor. I had lemon chicken and sole fish, my husband chicken curry. All dishes were delicious, perfectly combined with veggies and sauces, they apparently know how to cook . My husband also tried cappuccino, however, he wasn’t quite satisfied.
Nevertheless I definitely recommend this restaurant, it’s opposite of botanic garden, which worth a visit too. I saw they also made a schnitzel, but I’m not a fan of that. Another small plus, when I asked for orange juice, they brought me real fresh orange juice.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent lunch I had the chicken curry it was delicious and my wife had the king prawns which were excellent. Friendly helpful service and would certainly visit again if back in the area.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I'm not sure this place merits the high proportion of 5 star reviews it receives but it is a decent enough neighbourhood restaurant if you happen to be staying nearby. I can't remember what we ate but it was, I do recall, better than average and better than the food in the other local restaurants we tried. The staff took trouble to find us a table, and the service was good. It is just opposite the botanical gardens, quite a long way uphill from the city centre and the harbour. Probably best to book in the evenings because it is not a big restaurant and it appears to be very popular with the mainly German owners and occupiers of the large number of apartments in the area.