This was my first visit to Apartments Casablanca. After some initial problems securing a nice and quiet room (see below), everything went smoothly and overall, the service and the hotel was great. There were nice touches like offering croissants, baguettes and bottled water in the hotel restaurant for store prices. Everything done to make our stay as convenient as possible. There are changing rooms, toilets and warm indoor showers by the pool. The water in the pool is warm, which was nice in the unseasonably chilly February weather. There is even a library room with chairs and bookshelves filled with books left behind by guests. The books are in English, German, French and Finnish, reflecting the clientele of the hotel. There is a nice laundry room, and pool tables (inside and outside), ping pong, slot machines etc. The balconies are different sizes, but all fairly large. Ours was quite large, so we could not complain. The only slight niggle is that we sometimes had trouble getting a good reception on the UK TV channels. The channels worked OK for about 15 min. and then the sound and picture started to break up. We told reception staff about this - a technician had a look at it, but they thought the problem was with a transmitter outside the hotel. The reception improved towards the end of our stay, but we are not sure if that was coincidental. Apart from those small details, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice and comfortable apartment hotel in Tenerife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife