“Tourist restaurant with a unequal treatment”

La Torre del Mirador
Ranked #491 of 5,954 Restaurants in Tenerife
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Spending one week in Costa Adeje in March, my husband and me had lunch in the restaurant once. The location is nice, the food correct but we were very disappointed with the staff (not the waiters but the managers). 4 people eating just close to us were offered a digestive while we had nothing ! I must add that they were quite rude while my husband and me are very respectful persons. They probably spent quite a lot but we also took expensive meals. Guest shouldn't be treated unequally. Of course we do not recommend this place and won't come back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The downstairs restaurant provides great service good food and excellent entertainment the food is not cheap but makes up for it in an an old round experience

1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The food was superb as it always is but tonight some live music from Phil and Ged was great and then the chef (debatable) Luis stepped out and did some classic opera favourites which just made a great night even better.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Very busy restaurant at excellent location. Unfortunately the food is only average but I service was fast a well managed .
Variety of the food is quite ok .
Price affordable.
The fish we eat was over cooked.
Do not expect any privacy as tables are very close to the other.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

... usually makes me a bit suspicious but both elements were good here.

We both had Gilt head bream in salt which was fabulous plus good attentive service and unexpectedly good entertainment. The singer/organ player had a dry sense of humour plus a good voice. Maybe I'm getting old....

Would go back.