“Grossed out!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband had read the reviews about this pizza place and decided to give it a try. No inside seating so we sat outside in the elements. On 350 other days of the year this would have been fine in Lanzarote but we chose a night that rained. Of course I was sat in the gap under the numerous umbrellas so a lot of musical chairs ensued. However, we were given menus quite promptly and our order was taken. We decided on sharing a pizza and mixed salad with wine and beer for drinks. These both arrived pretty quickly and I was just about to drink out of my glass when my husband spied that it had lipstick all over it. My wine had clearly been poured into an unwashed glass. It was really disgusting as the lipstick covered all of the rim. When I complained they took the glass away and returned with a fresh one and proffered a meagre apology. After that everything changed. We were unable to get the waitresses attention on numerous occasions and I know they were busy but she was able to serve other customers. Food was ok but we had a takeaway pizza from another establishment a few nights before and it was much nicer. Sadly, hygiene is high on my list when eating out and I won’t be returning.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My wife and I fancied a change from tapas tonight so went for a take away at Gigi's.
The restaurant opened just after 7.30 pm and there were already people waiting.
We wanted a half / half pizza but we're told that this was not an option so went for a Magarita.
The pizza was ready in 25 minutes and was very tasty with the chilli oil on top giving it an extra kick.
A nice pizza to eat with a beer and good value too at €5.75 with one pizza enough for two people.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Gigi's specialises in Pizza and they are delicious. We have always dined outdoors in the afternoon and generally the service is very quick with a friendly waiter. The quality and price has been consistent over many years, It is a no frills pizzeria but you get more for your money than the more pricey establishments nearby. They have a large choice of pizza but I just love the basic Margareta. A high recommended establishment.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend you try this place. Love all the candles and late night chilled atmosphere. Pizza was delicious and won't disappoint!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great pizza. No frills service and seating. Can be a bit slow as they seem to have a constant stream of take away custom.