“Mojito 5€”
Review of The Couple

The Couple
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 16
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The Couple is small cafe on the beach. It has a friendly staff that always makes me smile. But, let’s talk about the Mojito.

I make the best Mojito on the planet. End of story. So, I am very critical of the ones I pay for. 5€ is not an expensive Mojito. When I ordered it, I set my expectations very low.

Damn was I surprised! The Couple produces, hands down, a superior Mojito.
Fresh squeezed lime, muddled mint, and just the right amount of sugar are hallmarks of the perfect Mojito. Boom!
I have ordered at least 10 over the past week. I was never disappointed. They are consistent with the recipe.

The bottom line! The view of the beach is fantastic! Waves crashing...slight wind...umbrella for the wife...I move my chair into the sun.
Perfect moment to have a delicious Mojito.

1  Thank mikegolfjarvis

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Located in the middle of the avenue of Las Canteras, very good place to recover strength and a good coffe and drinks. The service very friendly.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I first visited this lovely little cafe/bar for brunch. Had a lovely cheese and mushroom crepe. The service was excellent. The young girls serving were kept very busy and attentive to everyone making sure customers had what they wanted.
The second time I visited was in the evening. Different service altogether. Had to wait ages for someone to bring a menu then wait ages again for my order to be taken. The staff were not that busy and preferred to attend to things behind the counter rather than the customers. No smiles from this lot. The omelette eventually arrived but was only warm possible because it had been sat waiting for someone to bring it to the table.
If my 2nd visit had been my first then there wouldn't have been a second visit.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

A beautiful little Café with the perfect ocean-view. The staff is kind and lovely. The menue has a lot of different breakfasts to choose, from Crêpe to English Breakfast. I got the Club Sandwich and it was like it should be - big and tasty.

Oh and they have like everything with Nutella ...❤️

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This small cafe and bar is such a little haven of friendliness and lovingly made food, you are made so welcome even if you are only popping in for a coffee. It has a nice quirky style of furnishings, with settees and low coffee tables, even a set of dominoes if you fancy a game, and all with an immediate view of the beautiful beach of Las Canteras. A nice touch is that they have pottery mugs in a variety of patterns, no two being the same. They have a eclectic variety of music playing in the background which is not overpowering. Our only regret is that we did not manage to go there in the evening, but next year we will.