“Delicious and fabulous value set lunch”
Review of Aromata

Aromata
Reserve with
Aromata is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 2,586 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 79
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mallorcan cuisine concept focused all palates where taste, product and simplicity are the basis of recipes with the same philosophy of the Chef&Owner Andreu Genestra have in Capdepera.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I think this was my favourite dining experience in Palma. Lovely airy dining setting and friendly welcome from the team. I’d checked out the set lunch menu in advance - my husband was doubtful that something that offered that good a deal, could deliver. It really did! Unbelievable cost/quality ratio. Beautifully cooked and presented dishes with a perfect balance of flavours. I am not usually a dessert person but the little autumn dessert on a plate that I was presented with last month took me to heaven! We ate at the two Michelin started establishments in Palma on our little gastronomic weekend, and their cooking was indeed accomplished, but for pure pleasure, ambience and value this would be the restaurant I would come back to first next time.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Second time in this restaurant and there deliver every time, not meaning that all is in my taste as delicious but it is very diffrent tastes and some is for me world class and other just good but for the price it is excellent

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

We took the big menu. It was amazing in terms of flavor, originality, creativity. The service was not perfect but OK nevertheless. The prices for menu and wine are correct.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We had lunch at this restaurante today and I will not return..
Firstly I would like to say that if you add a supplement to a dish i would expect it to be a larger portion of turbot not something that resembles a fish finger, overall the food was very weak in flavour, taste, and presentation..also the very immature service could defiantly improve...

Reviewed 3 October 2018

we came for lunch.
the place is beautiful with a mix of tradition and modernity.
The lunch menu is a bargain, delicious, perfectly presented and at a very economical price.
The service is also very good.
Best vaòlue for your money

Date of visit: August 2018