After a disasterous nights stay in Can Picafort my daughter in Uk found and booked a nights stay of comfort back in the heart of the lovely city of Palma. Ur Mision de San Miguel took some finding but what a lovely suprise. Its moderm interior has an old exterior full of character and although its really tucked away its literally within seconds off all ameneties, shops transport and sights. Our four day break in majorca to celebrate my sisters 50th birthday was made all the better for this little gem of an hotel although a tad overpriced, I say this because our woderful 1st night in Palma was spent in The Hotel Born for £30 less than the Mision and we had a glorious champagne breakfast included. However we were greeted so warmly by reception staff and shown to our room 111 which is on 1st floor overlooking quaint courtyard it softened the blow. It is very comfortable. stylish and restful with big fluffy bathrobes. I agree with other reviewers and did not like not having english news/CNN news reports on TV. We did not book breakfast due to the price of room but did have a wonderful michellin star quality lunch for 17 euros in the courtyard which was amazing and quite a treat. I would definately recommend total experience here and will return in the future but maybe if a better deal could be had on price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel is a charming, small hotel perfectly situated inside Palma's old quarter. A perfect place to discover the romantic old town and the lively city centre of Palma de Mallorca. Built around an inner courtyard and with interiors decorated in a pure contemporary style, the hotel stands out for its exquisite natural light and is the ideal place for one to relax. The hotel remains open all year round and offers a personalised service to both businessmen and those who simply wish to enjoy their holidays. Its central location, with direct access to public transport makes it easy to reach any part of the island. Also the Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel has a two-story private parking (costs apply), private parking is recommended for small city cars. The hotel offers wireless Internet access in all its facilities. Internet connection and the use of safety deposit box in the room are both free of charge. A total of 32 rooms make up this peaceful, modern, boutique hotel which also offers guests the chance to taste some of the most delicious Mediterranean food at the restaurant of the hotel, who stands out for his original and innovative cuisine. Some emblematic elements of the original building, such as the dome of the ground floor, have been restored and maintained with its original design, and it is now the restaurant wine cellar. The two modern and comfortably furnished conference rooms are also equipped with internet access, air conditioning, a projector and large screen, and direct access to a courtyard which is ideal for coffee breaks. Due to the unique location of the hotel, guests can enjoy the main shopping areas and cultural activities, excursions, golf, restaurants, etc. Also from the hotel reception can be arranged any special request of the guest, boat trips, rent a car, excursions around the island, winery tours, visit to the Caves of Drach, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your UR Mision de San Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ur Mision De San Miguel Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- UR Mision De San Miguel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca