I stayed at this hotel for a week as an independent solo traveller. I had booked a sea view room and had one of the newly renovated ones on the 5th floor. I can only say that my first view of the room was that I would not want to leave it to go anywhere ! The view of the harbour was magnificient,cruise ships coming and going and a firework display on one evening to bid goodbye to a large cruise ship.
My room was next to the lift ,but there was very little noise. Renovations are still ongoing,but I never found it a problem. The hotel staff are doing all they can to minimise the disruption. We cannot complain that a Hotel is "tired and in need of renovation " and then complain when it is underway.
I did not sample the dinner menu,and to be honest it did not look brilliant from the menu posted outside the dining room. However, I personally enjoyed the breakfasts. Plenty of lovely freshly prepared fruit, hard boiled eggs, croissants etc etc. I am not a fan of spanish bacon and only tried it an odd time.
For the amount I paid I thought I got very good value .
Thanks to the lady for the tip about the car park lift, saved a lot of steps and I passed it on to other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of all the hotels in Palma de Mallorca, the Costa Azul Hotel a unique hotel and invites you to immerse yourself in the heart of Palma de Mallorca through a one-of-a-kind place, imbued with colour, poetry and Mediterranean. A place where feelings predominate and where you are the protagonist of each moment. Different from all the hotels in Palma de Majorca through its philosophy, services and personal attention, the Costa Azul Hotel is privileged to be the hotel on Palma Bay with the best views: a picture-window onto the sea through which you can dive directly into the essence of this unique city. Whether you're travelling as a couple, with friends or on business, get ready to feel the Mediterranean's embrace in every nook of our hotel in Palma. Let its innovative design and spacious guest rooms leave you open-mouthed; make yourself at home throughout; and minute by minute, build the holiday of your dreams. In our hotel in Palma de Majorca you'll find the perfect inspiration for making the city yours, and feeling that almost magical surprise which travelling, discovering and experimenting gives you. Come and discover our hotel in Palma: there's a whole sea of sensations that we want to sail over with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Costa Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Costa Azul Hotel
- Costa Azul Hotel Palma
- Hotel Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca