thanks to val p.. just returned from a week s holiday. we had a brilliant time. the hotel was fab.. even though we would decribe it as a little faded but elegant. the staff were fantasic.. from our greeting at the desk to all the staff in bar poolside restuarant and the great breakfast room . we were met with smiles at all times and terrific service. we choose a junior suit room. which was so worth the extra cost. great space and spectacular views...a little old fashioned( that faded elegance!) .. but was kept spotless.
we did not use the spa.. although looked fabulous.. the wall to wall sunshine kept us out by the pool. which is just beautful. two pools both spotless with plenty of space . and surrounding gardens were a joy.
we chose to go for bed and breakfast as palma has so many fantasic eating places.
the breakfast is magnificent.. with anything you could wish for... even a large bucket full of bottles of champers..(well cava really !! ) but its there to help yourself too... makes breakfast a special occasion. yup coffee on a couple of days was a little weak for our taste .. but i am sure if we had asked for stronger it would have been no problem. we ate a few times for lunch and dinner at the poolside. the setting is beautiful. food was great and .beer cocktails and vino also all lovely . and always served with a smile . we had no problems with our bill. and yes some things are a little dearer but thats expected at most 5 star. hotels. although as i have said this hotel is faded but elegant.... it has a great atmostphere. relaxing from the minute you dip your big toe in that fantastic pool.
thanks again val p... we will be back . p
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an excellent location overlooking Palma de Mallorca's bay and sourrounded by magnificent gardens, yet only a few minutes from the city center. Rooms: large, luxurious rooms and suites, fully equipped with a furnished bathroom, hair dryer, bathrobe, heating / air-conditioning, Sat-TV, minibar, safety deposit box and terrace with a magnificent panoramic view. Spa & Wellness Center: The Nayara Spa invites you to relax in a truly luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Valparaiso Palace Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA Palma De Mallorca, Majorca