Book now, pay at stay
US$ 382
US$ 337
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa(Palma de Mallorca)
US$ 344
US$ 243
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 301/night.

US$ 368
US$ 358
  • Room Service
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA(Palma de Mallorca)
US$ 292
US$ 231
Hotel Amic Horizonte(Palma de Mallorca)
US$ 174
US$ 147
  • Restaurant
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
US$ 354
US$ 293
  • Pool
Catalonia Majorica Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
US$ 195
US$ 182
US$ 223
US$ 206
  • Pool
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
US$ 199
US$ 185
  • Pool
All reviewsresidential areatakes approxthe bus train stationcity centreroom was cleanminute walksmall balconyrestaurants and barsshort breaknice hotelsoundproofinglobbymicrowavenoiseplacacathedral
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located in quiet residential area just few minutes walk from the city centre. I’m explorer so I leave a hotel in the morning and come back in the evening.
For me isn’t important decor (hotel needs some redecoration) or area etc. I need just a place where I can have good quality sleep after whole day exploring. Unfortunately it is impossible in this hotel as walls are paper thin. You can clearly hear every single world from the conversation of the people who are living in the rooms next to yours. On the first night I couldn’t sleep until 1 AM.
I must admit place is very clean and staff very kind.
So if you have a deep sleep go for it as place is cheap otherwise don’t bother.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LukaszUK83
PepTra, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Abelay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for your comment.

We are currently reforming all the rooms to avoid precisely those noise problems. When he returns, we hope he does not suffer those annoying noises.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Nice hotel, staff very polite and helpful. Room was very clean and spacious. The restaurant served good food, nice menu to choose from. All in all excellent value for money. Hotel is north of the main city, but is a nice walk and enables you to take in some local sights.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This is a good hotel that provides good value for money. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. The breakfasts have a good choice with delicious fresh chocolate pastries.
The room are well equipped and the showers are powerful.
The hotel is located approx. 15 min stroll from the Placa de Espana/ Intermodel. Whilst the hotel looks a little out of the centre, we found that the walk was no problem. We used the hotel as a base and used the buses and train located at the Intermodel. It takes approx. 40 minutes to stroll to the Cathedral from the hotel which was ok to us.
The only downside to the hotel is that the rooms do not have an in room safe. If a safe would have been in the room I would have given this hotel 5/5
Our rooms were on the 4th floor and had a balcony. This was an unexpected bonus.
The hotel also has a bar/ restaurant located next door to the hotel
Overall if I go back to Majorca I would definitely choose this hotel

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Room was clean and functional with a pleasant balcony. Bathroom and shower were new , spacious and clean. Breakfast was excellent value, served in a pleasant, clean breakfast room. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Hotel was within easy walking distance of the bus and train station, shops, restaurants and bars. Noise could be an issue for some people.

Room Tip: Highest floor possible
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I have just come back from a few nights at this hotel and was unsure about booking it do to the reviews on here as they were very mixed.

The positives:

In the centre of Palma near to the train and bus station for exploring the island
Hot showers
Bed comfortable
Friendly staff

The negatives:

The noisiest hotel I have ever stayed in during all my travels - the soundproofing is non existent and you can hear absolutely everything - doors constantly banging, beds and furniture being scraped across the floor and despite not being next to the lift there was the constant hum of it operating and when it was called a jolt of electricity. I was at the top of the building which I thought would be quieter but unfortunately there appeared to be all the washing machines near my room. I found the only way to make my stay bearable was to have my headphones in and music when I was there and wear silicone earplugs to sleep - even then you can still hear the hum of the lift.

Perhaps I was unfortunate with my room position and I read on previous reviews of a refurbishment being completed on rooms - I hunk my room was yet to be refurbished.

If noise doesn’t bother you then it’s a great base for exploring.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your comment.

In any case, the reception is constantly open to facilitate a change of room when possible,