“My Olympus ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 1,007.87*
and up
Sunseeker Mohawk 29 Ibiza and Formentera Boat...
Ranked #2 of 34 things to do in Formentera
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place in the world.
I suggest you rent a boat ( about 700€ per day) and just sail around espalmador and the island of es vedrà.
There is something about this place that is hard to explain.
Here wind, colurs, water and land have a voice and they are all talking to you.
They are taking you that you must be thankful for what’s you have and for what you are.
Here god speaks to you and reminds that we have forgotten our connection to nature and we really need to establish it back again.
This place will bring you to tears

All reviews
"sea"
in 3 reviews
"port"

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Your own desert island. Gorgeous unspoiled beaches and crest alike clear water. 40 mins ferry from the port at Formentera. Perfect day.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank AlanSedge
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Ok so to get here u first need to get a ferry / boat from Ibiza (if that’s where you are!) to Formantera.
Once there, stay at the port and look for a small sign for a stop for a little bit called the Bahia Barca.
It costs an additional €22.50 per adult return to get to S’espalmador.
It is worth it!
Take a brolly and some water / food as there is nothing there.
Only downside not many fish when snorkelling.
THE MUD BATHING thing is now forbidden and all parts of the island are private apart from the beaches.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Hi people reading this me and my girlfriend decided to book onto a catamaran tour through Tui at the start of our holiday (she was looking forward to it so much as she has researched everything into the holiday before we came out) so anyway we’ve booked it the day has cake we’re up early 7:30 had an early night and missed out on saying goodbye properly to the group of friends we had met because we wanted to be fresh faced for this trip. So anyway we’re up we’ve got ready eat breakfast and set off to the waiting point exactly where we was told to wait and we made sure we was 10 minutes early so we was outside the hotel with 10 minutes in hand waiting for this bus to arrive the next 15 minutes went by and we’re still waiting for this bus then 20 minutes later a bus with catermaran in its front window drove straight by us waiting on the corner the arragonce of this driver not even acknowledging us both as he driven by. I’ve then said to her just wait it probably wasn’t the right bus anyway it’s fine we then waited an extra 15 minutes and still no bus. So I’ve told my girlfriend to wait and I’ve ran down to my hotel and asked the Tui rep what’s going on and she made a few calls to find out what had happened she was really apologetic but all these catamaran people have came back with was “we will investigate the situation” how useful thankyou. So why my girlfriend was crying bless her (as I said she was really really looking forward to it) I was trying to sort out what has happened and all that happened was this arragent driver drove by us so my rating is low it’s put a massive downer on our holiday and yeah I will be getting refunded once ive gone back down after writing the rest of this so I would advice maybe getting your own boats to get out there and I’m sure many people have had no problems with this trip but it wasn’t our day clearly but it could have been a lot better if people would just do their jobs correctly in the first place.

4  Thank harrygrove