Review Highlights
Must see

This is definitely a must see for anyone coming to Ibiza. We did the boat trip with aqua ferry bus... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
christina7_86
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
My Olympus

This is my favorite place in the world. I suggest you rent a boat ( about 700€ per day) and just... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Matteo-johnsmith
via mobile

All reviews white sand bahia coast beaches ibiza boat island port
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Your own desert island. Gorgeous unspoiled beaches and crest alike clear water. 40 mins ferry from the port at Formentera. Perfect day.

1  Thank AlanSedge
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Ok so to get here u first need to get a ferry / boat from Ibiza (if that’s where you are!) to Formantera.
Once there, stay at the port and look for a small sign for a stop for a little bit called the Bahia Barca.
It costs an additional €22.50 per adult return to get to S’espalmador.
It is worth it!
Take a brolly and some water / food as there is nothing there.
Only downside not many fish when snorkelling.
THE MUD BATHING thing is now forbidden and all parts of the island are private apart from the beaches.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Hi people reading this me and my girlfriend decided to book onto a catamaran tour through Tui at the start of our holiday (she was looking forward to it so much as she has researched everything into the holiday before we came out) so anyway we’ve booked it the day has cake we’re up early 7:30 had an early night and missed out on saying goodbye properly to the group of friends we had met because we wanted to be fresh faced for this trip. So anyway we’re up we’ve got ready eat breakfast and set off to the waiting point exactly where we was told to wait and we made sure we was 10 minutes early so we was outside the hotel with 10 minutes in hand waiting for this bus to arrive the next 15 minutes went by and we’re still waiting for this bus then 20 minutes later a bus with catermaran in its front window drove straight by us waiting on the corner the arragonce of this driver not even acknowledging us both as he driven by. I’ve then said to her just wait it probably wasn’t the right bus anyway it’s fine we then waited an extra 15 minutes and still no bus. So I’ve told my girlfriend to wait and I’ve ran down to my hotel and asked the Tui rep what’s going on and she made a few calls to find out what had happened she was really apologetic but all these catamaran people have came back with was “we will investigate the situation” how useful thankyou. So why my girlfriend was crying bless her (as I said she was really really looking forward to it) I was trying to sort out what has happened and all that happened was this arragent driver drove by us so my rating is low it’s put a massive downer on our holiday and yeah I will be getting refunded once ive gone back down after writing the rest of this so I would advice maybe getting your own boats to get out there and I’m sure many people have had no problems with this trip but it wasn’t our day clearly but it could have been a lot better if people would just do their jobs correctly in the first place.

4  Thank harrygrove
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

If your lucky enough to have your own boat and dingy to get ashore then you can enjoy the whole experience. This is a private island, but you can get there on ferries that drop you off. This is definitely a clothing optional, so you can pack lite, mask and snorkel will do the trick.

1  Thank yogiacomo
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful island. The shallow clear calm water and white sand reminded me of the Caribbean. Bring your snorkel set as there are lots of fish to see! x♥️