Review Highlights
Must see

This is definitely a must see for anyone coming to Ibiza. We did the boat trip with aqua ferry bus... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
christina7_86
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
My Olympus

This is my favorite place in the world. I suggest you rent a boat ( about 700€ per day) and just... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Matteo-johnsmith
via mobile

All reviews white sand bahia coast beaches ibiza boat island port
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful island. The shallow clear calm water and white sand reminded me of the Caribbean. Bring your snorkel set as there are lots of fish to see! x♥️

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Es Palmador has a beautiful stretch of beach - it's great, but if walking from Formentera, just try to time your visit to avoid the middle of the day when many day trippers arrive from Ibiza. This crowds the area somewhat, and I was disappointed to see quite a bit of trash washed up on the beaches from their picnic lunches.
When the conditions are right, you can wade out to Es Palmador from the northern end of Formentera.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Just a few minutes away from the loud Ibiza, you will find yourself nestled in a peaceful island with white beaches and turquoise waters. Juan Y Andrea is an amazing place to have seafood lunch at while there.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Took a boat trip to the island and visited other spots along the Formentera coast for some excellent snorkelling.
The island is stunning with beautiful clear water and wonderful white sand. One of the highlights of our recent holiday to Formentera.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We took the Bahia boat from Ses illetes. We bought the return ticket at the restaurant Es Ministre. It costs 22.50Euro which is really expensive for 7 minutes boat ride. Nevertheless I did not regret it because the beach in Espalmador is probably the best I've been here in Formentera.
The boat leaves at 10h15, 11h45 and 13h15 from La Savina and stops at Ses Illetes after 10 minutes.
It returns from Espalmador at 16h15 17h30 and 18h45.

5  Thank Fra P