2 people are viewing this hotel
$164
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
$164
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
$157
Hotels.com$164
Priceline$189
Lol.travel$194
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2019

Stayed two nights in the hotel and had a great time.

The rooms are very spacious, clean, modern and fresh. The Bed is also very comfortable.
Breakfast is also very good and you have a lot of choice.
The pool area on the third floor looks very chic with a nice view over the sea.
Location is also very good close to a beach, 10 min walk from the city center and port of Ibiza.
Maybe the negative thing, the reception staff could be more professional for this kind of hotel and I think there aren't chance to parking a car.

But I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lion30
Reviewed 10 June 2019

I had a wonderful stay at eurostairs Ibiza thanks to Mariola. She always greeted me with a smile and was so kind. She answered all of my questions and even gave me great recomendations on things to do in Ibiza town. I would recommend any of my friends or family to stay here if it meant they got to be assisted by Mariola. She's a wonderful employee and an exceptional person.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Harrison M
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

I’ve just checked into the hotel for a week. We paid a premium to book via their site as it’s advertised that breakfast will be provided. Upon check in as we booked a package that included flights ON THEIR website this means that we don’t get breakfast, so paying more means we receive less? The title “book direct with us and receive breakfast included” is incredibly misleading and we’ve ended up paying more and not receiving it. False promise to customer and off on a bad start to what’s meant to be a relaxing week away.
The lovely but inexperienced lady at reception said it’s and issue they need to resolve. The manager is out and won’t speak to us until Monday and won’t offer breakfast tomorrow as an interim as “it’s too much for the hotel”....... what about the customer?

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed 12 April 2019 via mobile

This is the first time I have ever reviewed a hotel whilst I’m still actually on holiday. We arrived Weds afternoon for a four night stay at Eurostar’s Ibiza. We have never been to Ibiza before but the hotel caught our fancy. We knew before we came that it out of season, but this hotel lives up to way more than our expectations. From the amazing apartment with separate sleeping rooms for the kids ( 2 teenage girls) two separate bathrooms, and the most amazing sea views. Staff are a young crew and so very polite and attentive, nothing is too much trouble. The hotel is spotless and the top floor pool and lounge area boost thee most amazing views. The pool has been opened since we arrived and I have to be honest is freezing but the girls have jumped in a few times. The bar opened today and what a spectacular setting for a cold beer. Seriously if you planning a week or a few days away and want a hotel only 10 mins away from the airort (13 euros only got the 4 of us, not £20 each from the travel company, from the airport to the hotel) then you can’t go wrong here. 5 mins walk to the beach. Absolute paradise and myself and my husband are definitely coming back, only just the two of us next time lol. Can’t wait. 4 stars, no. 5 stars YES

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 51Jake72
Reviewed 11 February 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a business trip to Ibiza, thought I would try the new Eurostars hotel. The hotel is beautiful, lovely staff and very helpful, great rooms very comfortable. The apartments have full kitchen, living area, nice big bathrooms and very comfortable beds! Only two things .. no drinks making facilities in the kitchen?! No kettle or coffee machine was odd as had a full kitchen except that? The other it maybe out of season but the bar was closed, was disappointing it doesn't take much to staff a bar and the hotel was busy! Otherwise lovely hotel, thank you ❤️

Date of stay: February 2019