All reviews great location lift shaft old town cute hotel hotel sign room fridge la concha beach walking distance from the beach san martin minute walk check in was smooth the central bus station stayed at this hotel for nights rooms are clean nice size the room was nice nice walk
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect, their location to beach and the old town was brilliant. The service from the front end was outstanding. We needed some assistance with printing of an email. Both staff that assisted were extremely polite and obliging. Our room was lovely. Comfortable bed and nice and clean.
No hesitation in recommending this hotel! Thank you

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SercotelHotelEuropa, Director General at Sercotel Hotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hello Sonya,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
We are more than happy to read your stay was perfect and you will recommend our hotel.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you or any of your friends back in the future.

See you son!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The hotel is very good, with a spacious room and a nice toilet. The location is very good, just 2 minutes away from the beach and not far away from the old part of the city. The staff is also nice, they offered us a drink at the bar. The negative aspect is the price, which I think is too high.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Marta,
Thank you very much for yor great post.
I am afraid hotels are not cheap in high season in our city. On the other hand, there are cheaper rates the rest of the year.
We will be happy to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Driving down to Portugal so SAN Sebastián seem a good place to stop for the night.
Thank god for sat nav don’t think I could have found the hotel without it.
First and only problem,pelting with rain and the hatched area outside the hotel for unloading had cars parked on it.
The only place to stop was on a very busy road on the side of the hotel when my wife went in to find parking details.
Thought two cars were either going to collide or hit me despite having my hazard warning lights on.
Hotel nice and clean ,good shower and comfy bed,note the comment on noise fortunately we did not have an issue with it.
Breakfast fine fair choice all nice and fresh ,staff all very pleasant and helpful.
Great location ,near the beach bars and restaurants.
Think would give it a miss if driving but otherwise would stay again.

Dear guest,
I really appreciate you took the time to write about your experience.
We are delighted to see you had a wonderful stay and the only issue was about the driving.
Now you know how it goes we hope to welcome you back.

Thank you.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The staff are very very nice and helpful! But the rooms are not what I was expecting and the breakfast was even worse!!!

Beds are not comfortable and the pillow were uncomfortable too ( although they offer you a pillow menu)

Walls are very very thin. You can hear anything and everything is happening !!!!

It’s a three star hotel and the price is way too much - the only good thing about this hotel is the location!

DO NOT PAY EXTRA FOR THE BREAKFAST!

Breakfast is not worth it, for five days we had the same kinda food every morning .. breakfast serve from 730 till 1030 so if you get there by 10 you might end up having no scrambled eggs or Croissant( even that they don’t make them ), and there are no better, it’s only margarine !!!!
I tried to cancel my breakfast but no luck, there are much better breakfast places near the city hall that you will enjoy!

Bathrooms are very dated ( avocado bathrooms suite)

Again, the location is great and the staff are wonderful but I will never stay here again or suggest this hotel to anyone!

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Mohannad B
Management response:Responded 7 September 2018

Dear Mohannad,
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sad after reading your experience was not as good as we would have liked it. Our beds are one of the most appreciated services of our guests but unfortunately it was not for you. The decision about the mattress is very dificult and there are different preferences on this matter.
I really apologize for the noise. We do have interior rooms which are very quiet.
Regarding the breakfast, this week we are going to improve it including more products and a menu for hot dishes as eggs, homelettes, vegetables.
We hope you change your mind and give us another oppportunity. We will do our best to make your stay unforgettable.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during Gran Semana.
Negatives - Not knowing it was the fiesta, we later realised why the hotel was so expensive!! We struggled to move in the room with two cases opened. The balcony we had was probably the same size as the room.
The bed was so small and hard.
We had 3 terrible nights sleep due to an uncomfortable bed and the fact that the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything from the corridor.
Positives - nice bottle of wine to celebrate our honeymoon.
Very close to la concha beach, just one street back.
Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom/room to play your music.
Safe deposit box
Staff pleasant but when I told them the room was very small they said ‘maybe because you have so much luggage’ (so don’t expect complaints to be dealt with)
Complimentary drink at the bar
Late check out until 2pm priced at 15€.

Date of stay: August 2018
Management response:Responded 23 August 2018

Dear Kitty,
First of all, thank you for your post. I really appreciate your feedback.
We are very sad you did not like our beds. They are all new and most of the guests love them. I am sorry they were not as you wanted.
On the other hand, I would like to inform you that we are always happy to dealt with our guest complaints. I am goint to check what it could happen in your case.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in the future. May be to celerate your anniversary ;)

Kind regards,