All reviews great location old town nightlife luggage hostel bars
Reviewed 28 November 2017

What can I say about this hostel? We paid 22e for a room for 2 people- including breakfast. The room was very nicely decorated, staff were SUPER friendly, breakfast included fresh fruit, cake coffee etc... great location in the centre. Clean & lots of nice touches like free biscuits, fruit, shampoo & shower gel. The American girl & reception was really nice, as was the South African guy who served us breakfast. It was really clean- has a hostel vibe but much cleaner & better than any hostel I've ever stayed (or worked!) in. I don't understand people's comments about the place having no parking... It is in the centre of the old town- of course it doesn't have any parking, its logistically impossible. It's decorated with second-hand furniture, which is really cool for those of us who care about having a minimal impact on the environment. we were also able to leave all our luggage before & after checking in/out. One thing- the stairs are wonky, be careful if you come back drunk

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Off Beat G, Recepción at Off Beat Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Tina-Charlot:

It's a pleasure for us to read such friendly reviews!!! We tend to have a rather friendly staff and although we know it's not all about being friendly, we think it is a very important part of the service we want to provide. We're also happy to see you appreciate our little details in the guesthouse!! We would love to have you back with us!!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The location was perfect..in the old town close to all the pinxtos bars and the nightlife. Staff were super nice and friendly and rooms were nice and clean. We enjoyned a lot our time there. Valeria & Valentina

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

While the staff is nice, this is a HOSTEL. This is not a place for young children. It's perfect for college-age backpackers on a budget, but if you can afford another €100 a night, you can find better places to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank O3977CZmatthewd
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and paid 140 euros for a small, musty room with a shared bathroom. There was no breakfast included. The guesthouse does not have a parking spot so you need to park out of the old town, the closest underground parking at about 700m. There was no drinking water available. The guy that welcomed us was friendly and recommended us a very nice restaurant in town (Atari) to eat one of the best pinxtos I've ever had!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Annelies R
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on my own and it was so easy to get to and in the best location. Walking distance to everything. Every room is different and the artwork around the place gives it a cool vibe.

All the staff are awesome and gave great tips to San Sebastián. Ben and Alastair that work there, two lads and absolute top guys they helped me out with my booking and were welcoming in introducing me to other travelers. The people at this hostel really made my trip to San Seb.

Stay at Off Beat! You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo