Hotel Sauce
Alfonso Hotel(Zaragoza)
US$ 104
US$ 93
  • Pool
Diagonal Plaza Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 65/night.

Ibis Zaragoza Centro(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
  • Restaurant
NH Zaragoza Centro(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
US$ 76
US$ 67
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

Silken Reino de Aragon Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
US$ 55
Priceline
1,328 results
All reviewsgreat locationtortillastapasexcellent valuegreat coffeespanish omeletterecommend hotelsmall cafeold townsuperior roomspent nights herea lovely stayfriendly hotellight sleeperaround the cornerfamily roomthe staff were extremely helpful
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This was our first time to Spain and Zaragoza and we totally lucked out by staying at Hotel Sauce. They had a garage for us to park our car off the street and the staff was soooo helpful. The room was small with no view and few amenities but the price could not be beat and once again, the staff was absolutely wonderful. We lucked out by being in Zaragoza during the "Concourse de Tapas" and had so much fun going from Tapas Bar to Tapas Bar tasting the best they had to offer. The next day we went on a sight seeing trip through the city and again had so much fun. For foodies, the market is a must see and take your camera.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KelleyYoungWines
hotelsauce, Owner at Hotel Sauce, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Dear Guests: It is true, we have rooms with views and a little balcony, and rooms with no view in the inside part of the building but that they are very quiet and at the same time comfortable. We strongly recommend to go to the maze of narrow streets called “El Tubo”, the most popular and traditional tapas area of the city. It is very typical to go with friends or good company to these tapas bars and to drink some glasses of wine or beer. The market is also very nice. Everything around the corner!!!!! Best regards from Isabel and all the Team.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

In fairness to Sauce, they told me before I checked into my room that it was the smallest in the hotel. I asked for another room and they said it was filled. Not too expensvie and centrally located, stylish, too. But my room didn't feel like a hotel room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Dear Guest:There is a very tiny single room that is on the first floor, very small. So I think this might be the room we gave you. The only reason that we couldn’t change you to another room was that we were full. We are very sorry for the inconveniences you didn’t feel comfortable in this little room. It is always the last one we sell ( out of 40 rooms) and only when we are very busy and fully booked. Thank you so much for letting us know!!! We definitely will give you a more spacious room if you have the chance to come back.
Kind regards. Isabel and all the Sauce Team.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

We stayed two nights in November visiting a friend in Zaragoza. Hotel facilities are typical of a 2-star hotel, but the friendliness and service we received out-performed most 5-star establishments. I could not park outside or near the hotel because all spaces were full, and the roadworks in Zaragoza centre (they are extending the tram system) meant we ended up stopping in an underground car park 20 minutes from the hotel to get our bearings and walk to the hotel. The lady owner of the hotel not only walked back to the car park with me to direct me back to their own parking garage, but also insisted on paying my parking fee. Everybody in the hotel, from the girl cleaning the room to the receptionist, was friendly, polite and helpful. Very impressive.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul B

Dear Guests: We do love the headline of your review!! From Carmen ( the lady owner that walked you to the hotel) , by the way, she is my mom. To friendly, helpful, kind and always with good sense of humor: Maribel, Javier, Gloria, Saray, Giuseppe, Alberto, Raul ( our reception staff) . To Pilar, the lady that serves you breakfast with a smile. All our hard working and happy cleaning ladies. Laura and Luis at the office. And me who is writing these lines ( Isabel) . We would like to say thank you. We are a team with personality!! Welcome to Hotel Sauce!!

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Hotel Sauce was a treat as I was spending 5 nights in Zaragoza. The comments by previous reviewers were helpful and accurate. This is a wonderful hotel with exceptionally courteous and helpful receptionists. The staff does the utmost to show their appreciation for your business. The room was of good size, had a desk and a nice bathroom. Everything was clean.
One night I could hear the guy in the room next to me snoring. But for some reason, noise does not bother me in Spain.
For those who don't have wifi devices, there was a computer for checking email downstairs.
I found the hotel to be a very comfortable place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo

Dear Guests: Thank you for confirming again the satisfaction and great experience of your stay in our hotel as other previous reviewers that you agree with. Let me underline again what you say, that apart from free Wifi Access in all rooms and common areas, there is a lounge with a computer with free Internet connection.. I think this is important information for those that are coming from abroad and not travelling with a laptop.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

We chose this hotel because of all the positive reviews when visiting our daughter who is spending the year at the university here. I would describe it as typically Spanish which is exactly what we wanted. This means that the room and bathroom are a bit on the small side by Northern Europeans or Americans' standards but I would much prefer to stay in such a place than in an anonymous chain hotel. The staff were very helpful at all times and despite staying over a public holiday heard no undue noise and had two great nights' sleep. We didn't have breakfast but being so central found a nice cafe nearby. The bill was really reasonable and if we visit again will look no further than the Hotel Sauce.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guests: Thank you for relying on us! As you say, we are not an anonymous chain hotel. We are a family run hotel with its own personality. And above all with a unique and wonderful staff. The support of our guests when reading all these reviews bear witness of this. Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for your support. All the Sauce Team and Isabel say thank you.