All reviews top floor apartment hotel walking distance great apartment taxi rank stayed here for nights old town the heart of the city beautiful city gym bedroom pilar basilica sights
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a week. It is very close to the old city attractions. It is not quite new but everything the room had was functioning. This is in between a hotel and an apart hotel, the room has kitchen, dishwasher and washing machine and also they made up the room everyday. It is ideal for families with kids. It has also a small swimming pool. The staff is very friendly and helpful.I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We are traveling from USA. As soon as I walked in the lobby I told my husband the place smells like "poop". When we entered our "smoke free" room realIzed this odor was stale ash and smoke smell. We picked this place for the "old town view room" which was a lie. There is a view from the 8th floor terrace / cafe but they were closed during our stay. They show picture of a pool and spa yet when asked to see or enjoy the receptionist discouraged due to weather (??). It was 70 out. We also booked the room for the "jetted tub for two" and the tub was narrow and all the hardware was eroded and gross. Only one bath towel provided in bathroom. We also booked our short stay here (one night) as they advertised a washer/dryer. There was only a washer and we barely had time to line dry clothes. Proximity and space of apartment is 5 star. Everything else is 1 star. Can't complain much more as the price was low. Feel bait and switched.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I stopped of in Zaragoza during my motorbike tour of Spain. Got lucky with this hotel as it is a short walk from the Cathedral and all the shops and night life.

I was put in a two bedroom apartment which was well furnished with all the amenities you could need. I was able to do all my washing in the washing machine which made a big difference when your travelling on a motorbike with limited baggage.

There is secure underground parking and the hotel has a great roof top bar where you can go out onto the roof and see the skyline of the city. Breakfast was very nice and all you could need to set you up for the day.

A great result, would choose this hotel if I was visiting again.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Spent 2 nights at the hotel and as it was an apartment it should be judged thereafter. The bedrooms were Spartan and small in size. The living room and kitchen was pretty simple, the kitchen eating utensil and cookware were definitely too limited if you would really want to prepare and enjoy the food in the apartment. The restaurant on the top floor was nice and the breakfast was good. The overall impression is neutral because the apartment was clean although Spartan.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

This place is just right to families that travel together.
In the center area of ZaragoZa, you are few block from the monumental Pilar Cathedral. Our room had 3 badroom and 2 bathroom and a nice kitchen with all necessary supply. I will recomend this place for sure.

Date of stay: December 2015