All reviews nice hotel central location walking distance air conditioning recommend this hotel tv wifi desk taxi
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is great for location, about a 10 minute walk from the cathedral. As for the actual hotel, there is no dining facility. Breakfast was a voucher for the bakery around the corner where you get one piece of toast and a coffee. The rooms are a decent size but the beds are small and not overly comfortable and the room was not cleaned well (or at all whilst here)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2018

the best part of the hotel is its location. compared to its reasonable price, the hotel is almost at the heart of the city. you can walk to all attractions in the city centre. the interior is a bit dull, but no complaints at all.

we stayed at 2nd floor, so maybe it was better to be on top floors rather than ground floor. because there is a smell coming from outside, it was less in our room. the smell is not special for the hotel. you get it at every parts of the city.

the parking is not possible on street. There is a nearby multistorey carpark. but i warn you, the parking in Seville is crazy high. especially at central location. So, i would prefer you to park your car to outskirts and walk everywhere at city centre.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms were of average standard but some others complained there room was a little less than average. Wifi worked well and the room was functional with plenty of room.
Breakfast was a voucher at a close by bakery. We received a coffee and one piece of toast. Some people declined the offer.
The hotel has a good location.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived very late at night, the reception spoke no English. I ended up trying to get into the wrong room for 10 minutes due to miscommunication. Very patchy wifi. Sign said minibar ask reception but he did not understand what I meant. It said snacks but they didn’t have anything and it was too late to find a restaurant. No tea or coffee in room so couldnt even have a hot drink. Not a good start to trip.
My colleagues room was on the top floor with balcony and she was very happy. Mine was on the ground and although the room was spacious it only had a tiny window and no ventilation so smelled very damp. It was also very cold. The bath was badly damaged and you could see attempts had been made to repair. The seal and tile grout were all fill of black and mildew due to no ventilation but it was clean. We had problems after checking out as I asked to pay with a different card (Spanish account) to the one we booked with due to company expense claims. Two people told me this was fine and I paid with the new card. However when I returned to the UK the hotel had charged my personal card and the bank had charged me a whopping exchange fee. When I contacted the hotel they were very rude and dismissive. As a result I have cancelled my stay there next month.
Location was ok, close to shopping area and about 15 minutes quick walk to the cathedral and old town. Some nice cafes near by for breakfast. I would recommend going to the nearby department store El Corte Ingles and visit the roof top bar for stunning city views.
The hotel was extremely over priced presumably due to the feria and was not very good value for money at all. We paid over £100 per night and my room was horrible. I’m fortunate I wasn’t paying with my own money or else I would have definitely complained more.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

The hotel has an excellent location. All of the must sees are on walking distance. Though it's situated in a crowded, narrow (and to be honest, not very attractive street) no outside sounds are to be heard in the room.

The hotel is a former row house. The entrance of the hotel is really lovely; typical Andalusian style decoration. Our room on the ground floor was extremely simple. It had a small window facing another room. It was furnished with 2 single beds, a chair and a TV. The beds were comfortable. We found the room a bit noisy (sounds (talking, moving luggage) out of the neighbouring room disturbed us at night) The bathroom was in need of a renovation and had no proper ventilation, resulting in a lot of mould. The shower was fine. Towels were changed daily.

The hotel doesn't serve breakfast. Near the hotel are enough places where one can have breakfast though.

At the reception, a small board is informing guests about the costs of the drinks in the minibar, but there wasn't even a refrigerator in our room. We arrived after midnight we asked the receptionist if we could get a bottle of water, but that wasn't possible.
The staff is friendly, but they hardly speak English.

Hotel Cool Sevilla is situated on walking distance of all Sevilla's tourist attractions The train station Santa Justa is also easy to reach on foot. For travellers who prefer a central location and settle with very basic facilities, this hotel is a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple