“Fun Way to Learn Flamenco!”
Review of IshowU Sevilla

IshowU Sevilla
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoying real barrio-life with Eva. Unique like a local experiences with passionate local experts. Exclusive things to learnbydoing, funny activities and original non touristy things to do in Sevilla. Flamenco, Triana and Seville by one passionate local hand. ""Discovering local tastes of Seville through custom Flamenco & Triana workshops and tours. Triana is the original sevillian distric, where I was born. Focussing on Experiential Tourism & Unique like a local Experiences. Sharing my passions with special travelers. I believe everybody can enjoy dancing Flamenco. I start my workshops from zero.Learning flamenco is really hard, so I adjust my classes to my pupils skills. That is why I am a specialist in teaching absolute beginners" Eva Izquierdo
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a fun way to learn the history and story behind the world famous flamenco dance. We booked a private lesson with Eva for two couples. All four of us had a wonderful time. Eva mad the lesson fun, but also informative. This was one of our favorite things we did during our time in Seville. Make this a to do on your next trip to the city.

IshowU S, Propietario at IshowU Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Laura,

Thank you for your warm and nice words! He had a great time together enjoying dancing flamenco in Triana. You did a great job! The most important thing is keeping the memorable meory forever, that makes all my days!

Keeo shoaring, keep dancing!
Wishing you all the vey best
Big Hugs

"private class"
"private lesson"
"fun experience"
in 3 reviews
"great introduction to flamenco"
"a lot of fun"
"blast"
"practicing"
"session"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

As part of our school exchange in Spain, I took my students to Sevilla. The were 17 and 18 years old, boy and girls. I was very excited about the opportunity for my students to learn about flamenco, and I was not dissapointed. Eva wanted to make this experience special, and she prepared this class well in advanced and caring about every detail. She made sure every one had the appropriate shoes and skirt size, she hired a photographer to capture the special moments of the class (the pictures are great), and then she came with us to a flamenco show in Triana market. She helped me to find the show. She made sure we had the best experience and we did. There were many magic moments in which both teachers and students were dancing, laughing, and enjoying the moment. This is the kind of experience that is really worth to do with people of all ages. When we came back to the US my students wanted to dance flamenco at the airport for their parents!

I really recommend this experience, and Eva Izquierdo will make sure you have the best introduction possible to flamenco, and that everyone in the class is comfortable, and learns to love flamenco! You do not need to be a good dancer to feel like one at the end of the class!

Thanks

IshowU S, Propietario at IshowU Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Azucena,

I feel blessed having such amazing flamenco experience with you and your highschoolers| Your puppils are really lucky of having such great spanish teachers like both of you.

We together have created and developed the idea of a full flamenco experience, including a complete flamenco outfir flamenco master class, pa professional photographer on the workshop and a following flamenco show into a great travel memory forever. So proud of you all, you did such an awesome job! The results are there on fantastic pictures and vide

Thanks for trusting on me from the begining and thanks for your warm and great words reviwing the activity. I will keep those magic moments with me forever too.

Keep in touch, keep sharing, keep learning and keep dancing
Big Hugs from Triana, Sevilla
Eva Izquierdo

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Eva is an excellent teacher. I learned a mouth flamenco to entertain my friends and family. This was a highlight of my trip to Seville. I would highly recommend her for any excursion. She is amazing and fun.

IshowU S, Propietario at IshowU Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hi Wendy,

Thank you so so much for your lovely words. I am so happy to share my flamenco know how with amazing long life lerners like you! Delighted of your flamenco motivation and curiosity. Great job my dear. We had lots of fun too!

Keep sharing with your pupils in Colorado! Keep dancing! Love your groove!
All the best!
Love Eva

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Eva is a lovely person. She speak , teach and dance Flamenco with passion. I hotly recommend her to discover the real sevilla and triana
Muchas gracias Eva. WIsh you the best

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
IshowU S, Propietario at IshowU Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Marion,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Certainly we had a wonderful time together.

It was great that you wanted to know more and go further in the flamenco culture, attending to the previous 1hr Flamenco rhytms & hand clapping master class and then 1hr. flamenco dancing. Enjoying the two lessons give you a rounded flamenco perspective to understand better the dance and the following professional or local flamenco venues. Lucky you! Not everybody has this flamenco eye-opened opportunity.

Let me know if you come back. Keep in touch.

Wishing you and your family all the best
Eva

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I thought it would be fun for myself & my husband to have a Flamenco lesson to get into the spirit of Seville for our first wedding anniversary. From my first contact with Eva, her warmth and friendliness shone through. Communication before the lesson was easy via email and WhatsApp.

On the day, my husband was unwell, so I was a bit anxious about having the lesson by myself. Eva put me as ease and I had a wonderful hour learning about the styles of Flamenco, the basics of hands, arms and feet and finally I learnt and danced a short routine which she recorded.

Eva is a great teacher and a patient one at that! I'll be back next time i'm in Seville.

Thanks Eva!

IshowU S, Propietario at IshowU Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words! It was a great first flamenco experiencie in Triana. Great job! Dancing flamenco is not easy at all and you rocked it!

As you told me, you loved Seville, and felt you'd made a good choice staying in Triana so close to everything, but away from the tourist areas. I absolutely agreed with it.

It was a shame your husband could not jon the flamenco experience. However I hope you could come again a enjoy together a new flamenco experience for him and your second one. Let me know if you visit Triana again and keep in touch

All the best for you