The hostal is nice and is very well located. The rooms are small but comfortable and clean. It is a pleasure to take a bottle of wine on the terrace. The reception girls are very friendly and always willing to help you, although the boy at night, maybe it's better not to say goodnight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1851 as a mansion, Callejon del Agua Hostel has been recently refurbished to provide it with all the amenities. Located in the historic center of Seville, very near the Cathedral, in a quiet area from which you can walk to both the most emblematic monuments and the most traditional streets of Sevilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Callejon del Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callejon Del Agua Hotel Seville
- El Callejon Del Agua Seville