“Fantastic ”

La Tienda
Ranked #621 of 3,092 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous birthday celebration here on Saturday 21st. We loved it so much that we dined again the following night. The food was so fresh and delicious - the burrata, the homemade foie gras and the anchovies to name just a few. Very much recommend. The wine was delicious too. We will definitely return one day.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Really good, lively vibes in the place. Some food we enjoyed (shrimp and cream cheese wontons; pork cheek) and some we didn’t think worked (snapper was too saffron heavy; roast beef burger was cold in the centre). Good place for a drink and a bite, but maybe skip dinner here (head to Eslava a few blocks over).

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were seated at the bar here until a table became available. It is small & the wait was reasonably long but we didn't mind as the staff were friendly, the wine was great & the food delicious. We came back minus the teenagers the following night & were lucky enough to get a table immediately. The couple next to us were also on their second visit. The menu is interesting & there is daily fresh shellfish. However, on both occasions we had the incredible silky jamon carved from the bone at the bar & the pan de la casa (toasted bread topped with wasabi mayonnaise & the most beautiful anchovies that you've ever eaten). If we had not been going home the next day, we would have returned for a third visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best tapas I’ve had in Spain. We stumbled across this place while roaming the streets of Sevilla. Although it was a bit out of our price range at first glance (€6-10 per tapas), we were hungry and ready to eat. I was so pleasantly surprised to find this was the best meal I’ve had in Spain, none the less in Europe. OMG! A must try forsure!! Anticipate a little bit of a wait as it is a small place, but I promise you it is worth it.

I’m also not one to write reviews, but I was SO impressed I had to. I will definitely be going back to eat here before I leave Sevilla!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived 10 minutes before opening time and we are fmglad we did. Most of the tables were divided up before we were let in. By opening time the place was full and buzzing. We sat at the bar, which great for us as it allowed us the mpton of ordering a tapa version of all the dinners. The staff were attentive and food a fantastic. Certainly worth a visit when in seville. I would agree with other commenters that a last night treat is ideal.