“Lovely tapas and friendly staff”
Review of Cafe & Te

Cafe & Te
Ranked #2,330 of 3,157 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Lovely meatballs and ham croquettes, cold beer and hot tortilla. Really tasty and sufficiently seasoned which is not always the case. Would have been five stars but the ladies' loo is too tired to convince me it's entirely clean and storing the box carrier in there is just odd!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Had dinner one night real good, near my hotel and close to the cathedrals so often hear the bells which made it nice, great food and atmosphere

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

This is a lovely cafe stop for lunch or coffee and pastry. The staff are friendly and very courteous. We ate here a couple of times- well situated! Free Wifi a bonus!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

I visited a location near Tiabaldo area. Food was delicious, but what upset me was the server brought out two pieces bread thinking that these were free as it is in the US. I was surprised by additional charge for the two pieces of bread. I had difficulty trying to figure out why they charged because of language barrier, but I was able to understand that server was trying to say you ate them so you have to pay! I figure nothing is offered free. I learned my lesson. I'm not upset about the additional charge, it's the way they operate the business.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We have stopped in this chain on many occasions. If you are tired and want to relax or you want an inexpensive snack then this is the place. It is clean and the service is good. For a chain they had the best potatas bravis and ham croquettes that we have had in our many trips to Spain. For Americans, they have English menus. It is also a place with clean rest rooms.

Date of visit: March 2014