All reviewsbull ringplaza nuevagreat locationsingle roomsimple hotelthe upper floorsstayed longerstaff was very friendly and helpfulperfect staybars and restaurantsair conditioningtucked awayold towncharming hotelon footstayed for nightsstreet
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were over the moon with our stay here. It is located on a fairly quiet side street, yet there are several restaurants 2 minutes away.
The staff were incredibly polite and helpful, the hotel was spotlessly clean and comfortable. The rooms were finished to a high standard, and we thought this was a great choice at a reasonable price.
We got slightly lost arriving by car, but parked at the Mercado del Arenal near the Bull Ring and walked to the hotel in 7-8 minutes which we found easier than negotiating the back streets in the vehicle. The Cathedral is a similar distance to walk to.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

A perfectly stereotypical European hotel, and at the price of 88€ a night, its a bargain! We stayed for 2 nights in lovely Sevilla, I wish I had stayed another night! Due to traffic, it was about 10€ for a taxi ride from the train station. I'll mostly likely stay here again, unless my income significantly increases in the next few years...probably not.

PROS:
-Small but clean room and bathroom.
-Friendly English speaking staff. They also understood my crappy Spanish.
-Walking distance to almost all of Sevilla's attractions, but just far away enough from the main tourist areas.
-Walking distance to some real local restaurants and shopping.
-1€ beer cans from the vending machine...so convenient!
-Tram is just a block away, and best way to get to the Plaza de Espana.
-Air Conditioning! The highs were 95 degree during our visit! :(

CONS:
-Uncultured ignorant Americans might find the room too small. (Note: I am American too!)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John P
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Great location - less than 5 minutes from Cathedral. Room facilities great - aircon, wifi etc. Very clean and bed comfortable. Hotel has no catering facilities i.e. bar or restaurant. But within 50m there are several bars and restaurants. Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Let me "shout out" how absolutely amazing front desk staff Ana & Elena were during my stay. I had a slight mishap with my car and these 2 ladies treated me and my incident like I was family! For what reason? NONE! They are simply the right people in the right job! Thank you!
The hotel has an excellent location and secure underground parking a few buildings along. €20 p/d a little steep but happy to have it so close. Loved the ground floor bedroom and the local restaurant just outside the hotel. It really feels like you're staying in a true locals only area as the tourist buzz and nighttime rowdiness is a couple of streets away. Access to so many of the sites within a short walk (river,old town sites, bull ring).
Take the time to rent bicycle and peddle the sites and the river boardwalk!
Vicki
Sydney
Australia

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stayed in Seville for two days to photograph a wedding. This was the perfect spot--English-speaking staff, central location, secure, comfortable. I slept well in the bed, and there was a lot of good light in the room. The room was quite small, but for just me, it was pleasant.

My only complaint was the showerhead, which was a wand attached to the wall loosely. When I turned the water off, the pressure change would jerk the hose and the wand would crash down onto the bath floor or onto my head. Fortunately it wasn't heavy, but it certainly was annoying.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business