3,388 results
All reviewsisla magicakids clubcity centreconference facilitiesconference centerfive star hotelrooms are hugenice hoteltaxi ridegreat poolpool area ispillow menuacross the riverminute walkbreakfast buffetold towntaxi rank
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were 3 people spending a 2 rooms stay for 5 nights over Sept/Oct. Reception was efficient, friendly and informative. Breakfast is super. Staff are all very professional and always smiling. The restaurant is a pleasant area and the food tasty. Rooms are a good size with more than adequate bathrooms. Facilities such as electrical and plumbing could be better maintained but a report to reception endured a prompt corrective response. Public rooms are comfortable and the pool area fabulous. A short journey to downtown area by local bus or taxi (approx 7 euros) ensures that when we return we shall again choose this hotel which offers luxury at a reasonable price. I wouldrecommend that joining the MyBarcelo club would improve the dxperience.

Room Tip: All are well positioned around a circular atrium
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank john_stone30
BarceloRenacimiento, General Manager at Barcelo Sevilla Renacimiento, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Jonh,
Thank you for the time you spent to share your feedback on your recent stay at our Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento, to be considered as one of the best hotels you stayed at is certainly high praise
Our staff welcomes each guest with the Barceló spirit and strives to assist in any possible way to ensure everyone has a pleasant stay, it is indeed very rewarding to read that you have appreciated their genuine helpfulness throughout your holidays among us.
Im also very pleased to read your complété satisfaction with the comfort of the room we accommodated for you in and are grateful for your highlight on the beauty of our accommodations aimed at guaranteeing a memorable stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Very very big hotel. Not in the centre of Sevilla. You can take a taxi or walk over the bridge and take a bus. Rooms are good. It is quite noisy. Breakfast is perfect. Swimming pool also nice and quiet but traffic not.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
BarceloRenacimiento, General Manager at Barcelo Sevilla Renacimiento, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your nice comments on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure to read that you have like our facilities. As you said, to go to the center you can just take a taxi at the taxi stop placed just in front of our hotel door or tyou can also find the nice zone of Alameda de Hercules where you can find all kind of national and international gastronomy.

It is also good to see that you have appreciate the confort and beautiness of our rooms. Our objective is to make you feel at home.

Thank you once again for your comments. We hope to see you again really soon.

Kind regards,

Marcos Otero,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

In our opinion the staff was polite, committed and very professional. The location of the hotel is quite good. Beds in the room were really comfortable. Our main, and nearly only, disappointment was the cleaning of the room: We found dust and stains on tables -which could have been easily removed-, the room service did not change stained sheets, etcetera.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts

Dear guest,
Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit. We are sincerely sorry to read your dissatisfaction with the cleaning of your room, at Barceló we strive to provide total confidence in this area being fully aware that hygiene and cleanliness are aspects of major importance for our guests to feel 100% comfortable in our hotels, for a future ocasion please do not hesitate to contact our réception desk to point out any service imperfection, the team will be swift in addressing the issue and correct any situation that is not in accordance with our established standards.
I also appreciate your kind words for our staff, their kindness and helpfulness are undoubtedly one of our hotel's main assets I will definitely congratulate them all on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing whilst staying among us.
Again I thank you for this wonderful review, it has been a pleasure for me to read and I look forward to serving you again soon

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The reception area and a joining bar-restaurant were very spacious, staff were very helpful, those g and t’s!
The rooms were lovely and clean, used the gym and pool, don’t know if the cocktails we got from the pool bar were something to be excited about but the pool was awesome.
Hope to back there soon and if you’re thinking of staying then you won’t be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts

Dear Paul,
First and foremost we would like to thank you for choosing our Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento hotel for your visit to Seville and for recommending us to the travel community of Tripadvisor, this is undoubtedly the best reward for us all.
Finally, we would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your kind words toward our waiting staff as they strive to deliver an excellent service at all times to ensure our guests fully enjoy their dining experiences among us.
Once more I thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday and very much look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I am not a fan of vast hotels, so it won't surprise you that I found this place soulless in the extreme. I was in Seville for a school reunion and arrived ahead of the rest of the party. I had lunch in the bar - service appalling and food just about edible. My room was big enough but at the prices they charge the least they could do would be bathrobes, maybe slippers (I had brought my own just in case), - I could go on. The towels in the bathroom were not exactly great quality and I doubted their cleanliness. There was shampoo but no conditioner. There was a faint feeling of grubbiness (and insect holes in the mortar between the tiles and the wall in the bathroom) and a slight whiff of drains. The cash machine (ATM) in the lobby didn't work (shrug of shoulders from staff) and getting the attention of the concierge was often almost impossible. Those familiar with Spain will know the Spanish eat late and so we customarily returned to the hotel quite late. God forbid we might want to chat on beyond the bar closing at 1.00 am - well, we could chat - in the dark because they turned out the lights. The generally disinterested attitude of the staff is probably not unique to this hotel as we found service at a number of restaurants a tad disappointing (restaurants recommended by the hotel concierge of course). Needless to say, I cannot recommend this place, although if all you want is a good breakfast, they have nailed that.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Minnie12359
BarceloRenacimiento, General Manager at Barcelo Sevilla Renacimiento, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear guest,

Although I sincerely regret your disappointment with your stay at the hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion, as it helps us identify areas for improvement and act immediately in order to provide better experience to our guests in the future.

First, I am glad to read your appreciation of the size of our rooms, however I regret the incidences you encountered during your stay. This kind of situations are not usual and I apologize on behalf of our entire team. I will send your comments to the cleaning department and will personally analyze the reasons that gave rise to this situation, applying correctives as necessary. In turn, I will also consider your suggestions for possible improvements in our service.

On the other hand, we lay high value on our personnel being guest oriented and welcoming at all times, being fully aware that their interactions with our guests have an enormous impact on the overall holiday experience in our hotels, therefore we are sincerely sorry to read your comments on the service you received and commit to adjust any situation that leads us away from our goal being to make sure our guests feel welcome and attended to at all times.

Please be assured that your comments will be taken into serious consideration and that they will help us to improve our services. Once again, thank you for your time and despite the issues you have raised following your stay, we hope that Barceló will remain an option for your next holiday and that we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our company in the near future.

Regards,