The hotel is about a 20 to 25 minute walk to the centre of Seville (or 6 euros in a taxi). Therefore you get better value for money, bigger rooms, gym and outdoor pool (although clearly it being 70 odd degrees temp is not warm enough for the pool to be open!) We stayed in the club room which had a huge bed - bigger than super king. We stayed here for a couple of nights before heading out to the Ronda area and then returned back to this hotel for the last couple of nights. We had club room with terrace for the first visit and the club room,no terrace second time round. The difference being (apart from no terrace!) is that the club no terrace rooms are a little bigger and have a bath and separate shower and generally a bigger bathroom.
Other points to note is free wifi and very good breakfast - loads of choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville