All reviews budget hotel nearby cafe clean and spacious rooms quiet street excellent location minute walk churros within walking distance leave your car air con water pressure good size google maps would stay again on foot couple of nights visit alhambra
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Good value hotel , don't be put off by the approach as the area looks decidedly rough! Had difficulty finding it until about the 3rd person we asked was an English student who advised us it was 100 yards away just off Avenida Colon we must have been so close for so long! Room small and comfortable but no drink facility in room. Not sure I'd stay again but it served its purpose ok. All the staff were helpful and friendly, not far to walk to the sites. A small supermarket nearby which was great but didn't always seem to be open!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelGranada, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Granada Centro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Pendred9,
Thanks a lot for your reviews.
We are awfully sorry for all inconveniences driving to the Hotel, we send an email to our guest just to explain how to come to the hotel with a map.
Again, sorry for our mistake if you did not receive it.
Thanks a gain for your feed back.
it helps to improve our services.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Ok hotel with private parking. Rooms are small and furniture seems quite old.
Position is great, close to city centre. Private parking is a little expensive: 13 euros per day, but you have to leave it at checkout (before 12). Actually you can leave your car 'til 5pm with 5 euros extra. If you're driving to Granada to visit Alhambra, I suggest you to book Alhambra for the day after and go there by car (there's a huge parking).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StayBlack

Dear StayBlack, thanks a lot for your feed back.
Of course, the tickets for the Alhambra are really complicated to reach them, so we used to recommend our guest to have them in advance.
In the other hand, it is better to take a bus or taxi to come there, mainly because of the car park costs ... are really expensive.
We hope did you enjoy Granada village and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We are a family of 4, when we checked into this hotel, we were pleasantly surprised to find out that our family room is in fact a 2 room suite with 1.5 bath. In fact the entire floor, coming out of the elevator, ours was the only room. This is in the middle of August and rooms are dirt cheap, $79 including tax. Our room also has a terrace. Not much of a view, overlooking very narrow back street, local residential homes. Kind of interesting. There is no fridge or microwave. But the front desk does allow us to use their fridge and microwave. Rooms are clean.

The location of the hotel is not the most central but not bad either. It's a 7 minute walk to center of town (Plaza Isabel la Catolica) where one can take a bus to Alhambra. It's a 15 min uphill climb to San Nicolas viewpoint with a great view of Alhambra.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Aurora09,
Many thanks for your feed back.
We hope did you enjoy your visit to Granada and hope to see you soon at Granada Centro Hotel.
Regards.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in room 101, twin room on the first floor. The check-in was smooth and easy, the staff was polite and gave us all the required information. The hotel and the room are clean, well maintained, good AC, toilettries are offered, they look exactly like the pictures provided by the hotel and travellers. The location is perfect, in the center, walking distance to Elvira street and the Cathedral (5 min to Elvira and 10-15 min to the Cathedral). As you climb the stairs to the main street you find a lot of coffee shops and some small supermarkets. The staff was really helpful (I am sorry I didn't get her name) when I realised that upon booking an Alhambra tour with pick-up from the hotel, I mistook Hotel Granada Center with this one. She called the company and arranged the pick-up from a hotel nearby, on the main street. If you come by car, I really suggest to park in their garage, as there are no parking spaces nearby, being in the center. The parking is 13€/day and be careful for the steep slope to get in and out. If you look for luxury, this is not the hotel for you, but if you want a nice, clean budget hotel, walking distance from everything in Granada, this is the place for you. I will definitely stay here again if I would return someday to Granada.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Globetrotter_ATC, thanks a lot for your feed back.
It is so nice to know did you enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I stayed in this hotel for two nights a week ago during my first visit to Granada. It's a modest hotel in a good location with excelent staff who gave me recomendations about tours, places to eat, etc. The room and the rest of the hotel was very clean and quiet. The area is safe and very convenient to go to the different places of interest of the city. I'm planning to stay at the same hotel for my future trip to Granada.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family