A very pleasant small hotel in the older part of Granada. Well located for touring the city. Very helpful reception and if u are driving do make sure you get instructions as the streets are very narrow and many one way.
We had room 11 which was worth the extra for the outside views, particularly the palace. Most other rooms look into the inner courtyard. Double bed with good quality linen and spotlessly clean. Powerful shower with quality toiletries.
Buffet breakfast served till 10.30 with no pressures. Well laid out with good range of fresh fruit other breakfast goodies.
All in all excellent and would not have found it without Trip Advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada