More a b and b than a hotel but lovely room, friendly service and a very good breakfast. Good position in the Albaycin, 10 minute walk down hill to the main town and a bus to come back up. Our room faced the courtyard so was quiet but had no view. Wandering round the old quarter was delightful and the views from the nearby Plaza St Nicholas were stunning. Good Moroccan restaurant close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada