This lovely little hotel is hidden in the hills of this ancient mountain village. Our room was off of a little interior lobby/atrium (emphasis on little) with no windows so our only natural light required a compromise of privacy. The room was comfortable in size with a large bathroom and good shower. Bedding was of a good quality but the mattress could use replacing. Breakfast was particularly nice (and included in our room rate) with an excellent selection of fruits, yogurt, cereals, boiled eggs, breads and sweets as well as jiuces and coffee. Staff was most helpful and the parking is in a garage directly next door.
There is nothing particularly special about this hotel but the location is actually excellent and despite some tour-book warnings about the neighborhood we felt totally safe. If you have Claustrophobia this is certainly not the hotel for you but otherwise, why not. If you go, be aware that you can easily miss the entrance which is on the right side of a small street. If we were to return to Granada, we might well stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada