We stayed here for one night at the end of January 2012. We stayed in the Tower room on the top floor. We felt like we were almost staying in a Swiss Chalet with the exposed beams, and the cute bathroom tucked away.
We had fantastic views of The Alhambra, this room is probably the best in the hotel for the views alone.
The wi-fi doesn't quite reach up that high, but we just took our laptop down to the sitting room on the ground floor and used it down there which was fine.
The staff were very helpful, though recommended several restaurants for dinner that were actually closed when we went due to it being off season, so that was a bit disappointing. Overall though they were extremely helpful, circling the must see attractions on a map so we easily find our way around.
The only real negative I have is that there were no curtains in our room apart from netting. So we didn't get a great nights sleep as it was too bright from the street-light across the road. We did however get good views of The Alhambra lit up, but I suggest you bring an eye mask if you stay in this room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada