All reviews every morning smaller room yogurt rooftop terrace homemade jams snow capped mountains a lovely stay sierra nevadas perfect place to stay three nights albayzin area alhambra view beautiful city bed was comfortable bus stop alhambra tickets old town
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Las Tres Terrazas. Rene is a delightful man who took us on a walking tour around the old town shortly after we arrived, to point out places to visit and great restaurants. We stayed in the smaller room - and although both my husband and I are tall, we had no problem with the size of the bathroom. The room has french doors and a Juliet balcony - with the best views in town. The Alhambra is right there front and centre! Wow!! There is also a beautiful terrace upstairs - what a wonderful spot for a glass of wine each evening.

The breakfasts were delicious! Freshly squeezed orange juice and good strong coffee greeted us each morning, along with freshly baked bread from the Patisserie and homemade jams. A perfect start to our days of walking.

Thank-you Rene for making our first visit to Granada so memorable!

Wendy and Jerry Griffin
Sunshine Coast, BC
Canada

Stayed: October 2017
Rene S, Propriétaire at Las Tres Terrazas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for your message, it is always a pleasure to note that my hosts are satisfied with their stay in Las-Tres-Terrazas. René

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our room was very nice with a view of the Alhambra that was out of this world. The view alone was worth the trip. The host was very gracious and accomodated us any time help was needed. I would highly recommend this b and b to anyone.

Room Tip: Get the room with the view of the Alhambra
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rene S, Propriétaire at Las Tres Terrazas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This very quaint, two room hotel located in the Albacin, is owned by a nice gentleman named Rene. All rooms have an unobstructed view of the Alhambra which in itself is amazing. But he also has a great terrace on the top of the hotel as well.

Rene actually took us through his neighborhood when we arrived and showed us his favorite restaurants, bakeries, etc. He then gave us a personal map showing the best sites of Granada and the Alhambra area as well. We had great tapas at the oldest bodega in Granada, which he recommended and both restaurants he suggested were authentic, reasonably priced and the food was fantastic.

Finally, Rene asked if we liked Flamenco and set us up in a very "local" club which had open hours for non-members one day a week. It was 10 euros/person and included sangria. The Flamenco was not touristic and was an amazing experience. Do this if you are in Granada on Thursday.

We give this place a five star rating - Rene makes this place a "nugget in the rough".

Room Tip: Any of the rooms have a view of the Alhambra - you cannot go wrong with either!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Clean, comfortable and (relatively) quiet. Fantastic view of the palace. Good location, close enough to restaurants, attractions, etc. Delicious breakfast. René is a great host. Very helpful, with lots of tips about the local area. I would stay here again if (when) I return to Granada.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Las Tres Terrazas is a small jewel in Granada! René is a thoughtful and accommodating host who provides a short tour of his beloved city upon arrival. The breakfast is basic "petit dejuener" in the European style with juice, fresh bread, jams, and yogurt. The amazing view of the Alhambra is icing on the cake. We stayed 2 nights in the smaller room, and I must say the bathroom is very "cozy". Luckily my husband and I are not large people! René was extremely thoughtful, and when I came down with a cold he provided nice hot tea for me. I would stay here again if the opportunity comes.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rene S, Propriétaire at Las Tres Terrazas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for the mice note you wrote about Las tres terrazas.and it would be with pleasure that I would receive you another time