1,802 results
All reviewsalhambra palacebar terracecity viewbeautiful hoteloverlooking granadaentire citymoorish stylemain restaurantsteep walkold worldjunior suitepublic areasthe sierra nevada mountainstapasfive minute walkluxury hotelbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This traditional, beautiful, well managed hotel is a real treat and within walking distance to Alhambra, Generalife, and all the action downtown. Very good breakfasts and a very quiet and restive location after a day at Alhambra or checking out some flemenco in sacremont.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

It is an overwhelmingly beautiful hotel that is well kept, well run and I thought good value for such a memorable stay. I arrived several hours before due check in time, was made welcome and shown my room with little delay. The bedroom was elegant and comfortable, with astonishing views over the city.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Found this place quite by accident walking around Granada and enjoyed lunch in their outdoor patio area with a fantastic view of the city down below. It is walking distance to the Alhambra and the lunch itself was great, well prepared, reasonable and very tasty! The ambiance inside the lobby was fantastic and we wished we could have stayed here instead but perhaps next time will do so. Granada is a fantastic place to visit and this hotel is very nice even just to drop in and have a coffee at the lounge. Staff very friendly and laid back.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The hotel was OK. Beautiful views, good location for Alhambra (not for the centre) and an "old glamour" type decor.

The rooms were tired and the bed was probably one of the most uncomfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in, including the hard/lumpy pillows. It did semi-ruin my trip as I was so tired from not sleeping and by the end of the weekend I was missing my own bed at home...not great for a 5-star hotel.

In total, including the borderline rude concierge, if I didn't know before hand, I would have guessed this was an average 4-star hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia K
IDURAN, Director Comercial at Alhambra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear guest,
We appreciate your feedback and your help to improve our service.
We cellebrate your beatiful words about our views, location and glamour. But we are sorry about your impression about our beds. We recently upgrade our property to five star, and beds are brand new.
We look forward to see you again and apprecaite your review personally.
Kind regards

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Stayed here for one night in order to spend a day at the Alhambra. It reminded me of the kind of hotel David Niven would stay in - a large seating bar area, with a balcony overlooking the city (the hotel is on a hill just near the Alhambra) and the view is absolutely stunning. Amazing. We had a double room overlooking the same view (rm 215). I would definitely recommend asking for a room with this view. Would be great for a romantic couple. I've included a picture of the view we had.

Breakfast was great, hotel was nice and clean, helpful staff. Would always stay here on any future trips to Granada.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends