All reviewsglass floorrooftop barcentral locationthe busmain roadnice bedrecommend staying hereensuite bathroomground floorboutique hotelexcellent locationcoffee machinetwo nightsalhambra tourreception areajunior suitereception staff
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We pondered location for a while and decided to stay in town rather than on the hill nearer the Alhambra. The hill hotels have lovely peaceful areas to relax and enjoy the view but Eurostars was within walking distance of other attractions and many restaurants, bars and shops. The hotel is very nice but not 5 star. We had a good large room with a very good bed, huge bathroom and views of the Alhambra and Granada Cathedral. The staff were great - very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast is not worth having - expensive for a very small selection of tired food.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We loved the look of this hotel as we checked in and thought it would be something special. It's not.
They were short on keys so we only had 1 key for the 2 of us. We like to separate sometimes so this was a minor pain. Later when I sat on the bottom of my bed, it collapsed. I reported it and it was quickly fixed.
Next morning, as I stretched, I touched the lampshade next to the bed and it came off. As I tried to replace it I realized it was broken and merely balanced there. The maid just balanced it back on the light instead of having it fixed.
The bed & pillows were much firmer than I like. There was mold in the shower and the holder for the shower head was askew.
The hotel is very quiet and is kept at a comfortable temperature. It's also in a great location.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Excellent hotel placed at the very heart of Granada. we were give a room with a view to The astonishing Alhambra and we could also get a hint of the Cathedral. Modern hotel with spacious rooms and bathrooms. The service is perfect. There is no parking though they offer a special rate at a close parking though getting there is not the easiest way...

Room Tip: best views, location
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

When you travel to Granada to celebrate your first year married you want the special experience. The hotel looks nice and the reception is a great experience. Check in is fast and you are also treated with a water & sweet on your way to the room.
The room looks nice and the bathroom looks interesting. 3 boots for 3 different needs, and this just becomes a embarrassing and it just isn't clean.
I don't care much for their breakfast as well. The idea to pay 32€ a room for bread and dodgy scrambled eggs and "raw" boiled bacon. Yes there is some cakes and other as well but its not worth 2€ of effort to try it out.
I took som pictures to the we wont get argued down by management.
Will we return here? Nope, never. Life to short to waste on mediocre hotels when you want the 5 stars experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here mid August for a short city break en route to the coast.
I'd highly recommend this hotel for several reasons:
- Central location gives easy access to bars, shops, restaurants, Alhambra and Albaicin
- upper rooms are quiet and some have great views of the city
- breakfast is plentiful, fresh and healthy!
- on site spa, rooftop bar
- rooms are tastefully decorated and spacious, bathrooms stocked with all amenities if you forget anything
- staff super friendly and helpful, and arranged an additional night at no fuss when we decided to extend our stay
- upgrade to the suite for views of the Alhambra
- parking near by discounted at the hotel

I can't think of any negatives, they were super helpful in restaurant recommendations and booking the Alhambra tour.

9/10 from me!