- you can't fault the view. It really is stunning, especially if you get the Sacramento Room,
- We enjoyed the freezing cold pool in April, so I'm sure its lovely in the summer
- apartments are rather more basic than we were expecting
- the apartments are advertised as being able to hold more than 2 people, but I would never want to stay here with any more than 2 to a room.
- You need to be in relaxed holiday mode to cope with the staff - they aren't great at being where they have agreed to be. For example and we weren't able to check out properly as one of the guys forgot to set his alarm for the agreed time (8am!) and then simply couldn't be bothered to check us out when we eventually woke him up, so we ended up just having to walk out of the apartments.
- The apartments are in need of a decent plumber.
- The apartments are quite musty. Including the ones that are not caves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our apartments are located in a privileged area, in the Albaicín- Sacromonte, with wonderful views of the Alhambra.Our touristic complex offers full-equipped apartments and caves apartments with complete kitchen, heating, internet, hairdryer, living room...Outside, from the large central courtyard you can access the accommodations, the terrace, the swimming pool and the viewpoint; places where you can eat, read, sunbathe and all of it with amazing views of the Alhambra and the city of Granada.Thanks to its magnificent location, it is the perfect accommodation to enjoy Granada in one of its most emblematic neighborhoods, the Albaicín Sacromonte ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Apartamentos Montesclaros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.